• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Detest More?

Who Do You Detest More?

• Total voters

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are the most evil one in this forum. Pls check yourself before tragedy befalls you.i don't understand why you are adopting such a nasty and cruel stand here,. Bribing and buying over nicks to influence opinions is a hideous crime. Why are u doing all these ?i I am just an ordinary Singaporean.

You have conspired and deceived against fellow Singaporeans. You deserve the death penalty :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking stupid 7 clones can't even take on an old man kopi
this is utterly shameless and disgraceful...

mbssluts you have grown real ugly!!! all your doggies are equally useless and ugly!!!

a97635_pabst.jpg

all your ugly dogs will be dead before sunrise...only you will be spared to see the painful journey!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
wowowowow....kopisai....show your prowess to mbslots lah... talk is cheap....zap him and his clones quick quick :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
you monkey has turned into an ugly doggie..licking your master's testicles!!

a97635_missellie.jpg

another stupid clone of the samsengkia gang!!!

now what samsengkia gang?!? You blur cock or what? So obvious that SSK is Mbslots clone. The latter already admitted in his siggy.

walau...KOPISAI, you have lost your bearings liao :*:

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wauhaha the imperial limpy army come forward to support the Thug!!!
wauhahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

no boss to take one to one
but call water!!!!!!!!!!!!! chicken!!!

Fuck up bastard son of the vilest whore kopisai/lionfuck balls also cannot spell, your england really horrendous you bastard.

jw5

Loyal
I should qualify it as saying "Who do you detest the most?" As detest or hate is an extreme emotion.

But there are only 2 options in the poll, most would be appropriate if there are 3 or more options.............................. :wink: