• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Detest More?

Who Do You Detest More?

• Total voters

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopisai or Tonychat?

These 2 are diametrically opposite characters.

Tonychat is sensible, health-conscious and animal-loving citizen of the world whose posts I read with great relish. If I meet Tonychat in real life, I'll ask for his autograph.

Kopisai is a son of a mother fucking scum, walking douche bag of excrement who contributes nothing but disrupts the forum. If I meet kopisai in real life, I will fucking kick his lumpar until he squeal like a girl being brutally raped.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
These 2 are diametrically opposite characters.

Tonychat is sensible, health-conscious and animal-loving citizen of the world whose posts I read with great relish. If I meet Tonychat in real life, I'll ask for his autograph.

Kopisai is a son of a mother fucking scum, walking douche bag of excrement who contributes nothing but disrupts the forum. If I meet kopisai in real life, I will fucking kick his lumpar until he squeal like a girl being brutally raped.

i detest Kopisai more because he is a PAP PORLUMPAR.
Tonychat at least is not a PAP porlumpar...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopisai go give baey fuck :oio:
hahahahaha.
motivator4e581fd5918251c47f4acdaa7e652e2284888f44.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I've still not voted, this is a very difficult decision.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Kopisai is vile.... the PMs between Mbsslots and him speaks volume!

You are the most evil one in this forum. Pls check yourself before tragedy befalls you.i don't understand why you are adopting such a nasty and cruel stand here,. Bribing and buying over nicks to influence opinions is a hideous crime. Why are u doing all these ?i I am just an ordinary Singaporean.