• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Detest More?

Who Do You Detest More?

• Total voters

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh...just now was Thugsin...now mbssluts? the other day you say I joetys...then Chon....

CAN YOU MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND! :oIo:

blind retarded idiotic - you are the combination of all these evil people. do you now understand pea blains!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh...just now was Thugsin...now mbssluts? the other day you say I joetys...then Chon....

CAN YOU MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND! :oIo:

your thugsin boss shrinked into his mouth - scared stiff of minus 2000 points and get exterminated. he is now consulting his sister!!!

your mbsluts has no standard to say anything or post anything credible. his only weapon is to fuck people with his limpy dick!!

your joetys is a judge me judge me judge me - unethical unprofessional back stabber!!

your chon is a big big vulval mouth with a big loose hole for your banana prick!!!

now is it clear to you now blind retarded deluded monkey blains!!!

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wa didnt know i make it to the no.2 spot :biggrin: feel so honored :wink: :biggrin:

iz2kwm.jpg

is this the best you can do??? :rolleyes:

LAI COME! ZAP ME TO -2000

JUST WAIT PATIENTLY...you will be zapped to hell...back stabber and the black mafia boss...PHUI!!!!!!!!!!

Many including me will UP you ThugSin. Anyway that type of zapping really reveal lots of things about this piece of bastard shit stirrer.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is really mind-boggling that a singular person has so many enemies in one forum

1.Jw5
2.Thugsin
3.Joetys
4.IHP
5.Eastjossstickslickwhitecandlewax
6.BKT
7.Ah Meng
8.Donor
9.Cufflinks
10.Lordkrishna
11. chonburifc
12 wikiphile
13. teamdrifter
14.oldfart
15.KNNBPCB
16.MBSSLSUTS

if i am that particular person i will jump into bedok reaervoir or at least run away from this forum to hide myself forever.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
it is really mind-boggling that a singular person has so many enemies in one forum

if i am that particular person i will jump into bedok reaervoir or at least run away from this forum to hide myself forever.

This gongcheebye really beats Tonychat flat!!! :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many including me will UP you ThugSin. Anyway that type of zapping really reveal lots of things about this piece of bastard shit stirrer.

wauhaha the imperial limpy army come forward to support the Thug!!!
wauhahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

no boss to take one to one
but call water!!!!!!!!!!!!! chicken!!!

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wauhaha the imperial limpy army come forward to support the Thug!!!
wauhahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

no boss to take one to one
but call water!!!!!!!!!!!!! chicken!!!

hahahahahaha no need to call water :biggrin: just rook at the list of enemies you have :wink:

狗屁unker HOR GAO KAN!!!!!!! 操你妈的祖宗十八代

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahahahaha no need to call water :biggrin: just rook at the list of enemies you have :wink:

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

hahahaha..now you display your full ugly plummage...peahead peacock!!!! peasai!!!
one zap on his snobbery and arrogance , he fell down like a piece of useless rock!!!...wauhahahaaa....vulval mouth
'as big as mount fuji spewing the vulgarities and obscenities....Thuggery you have failed!!!! now you belong to the THUGS!!!
the same class as IHP!!!!!!!!!!! wauhahahaa.......the same vulval mouth as that CHONcbybin and Wikiphile cbybin!!!!!!!!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahaha..now kopiuncle display his full ugly plummage...moronic peahead peahen!!!! nimcompoop peasai!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

I H P did not infract this THUG but instead infract Kopi!!!!!!!!!!!! another ugly chicken shit here!!!!!!!

all the same feathers!!! the same vulval mouth!!! the samy thuggery and hooliganism!!! what an utter disgrace!!

all these big guns can't even take on a poor old uncle!!!!! shameful and useless chicken heads!!!!!!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1.Jw5
2.Thugsin
3.Joetys
4.IHP
5.Eastjossstickslickwhitecandlewax
6.BKT
7.Ah Meng
8.Donor
9.Cufflinks
10.Lordkrishna
11. chonburifc
12 wikiphile
13. teamdrifter
14.oldfart
15.KNNBPCB
Gong CHEE BYE KOPISAI, why so good post list of forumers I need to upz. BTW, when limpeh shagging your mother, please don't peep leh. very poor upbringing.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said! :wink:

I H P >>>>>狗屁unker HOR GAO KAN!!!!!!! 操你妈的祖宗十八代

well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I H P and Thugsin !!!!!!!!!!!!!! both deserved it!!!!!!!!! now the big dogs are barking with their
toothless vulval mouths!!!!!!!!!!!! wauhahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I H P and Thugsin !!!!!!!!!!!!!! both deserved it!!!!!!!!! now the big dogs are barking with their
toothless vulval mouths!!!!!!!!!!!! wauhahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
kopisai mother vulval juice best. tonic sia!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong CHEE BYE KOPISAI, why so good post list of forumers I need to upz. BTW, when limpeh shagging your mother, please don't peep leh. very poor upbringing.

another running dog of Thugsin and I H P ...all crawling out to display their big vulgar mouths...all dead brain chbins!!!!

Choncbyebin!!!!....狗屁unker HOR GAO KAN!!!!!!! 操你妈的祖宗十八代