• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who are the sleeper agents in the Opposition parties?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
M16 is the official designation of a rifle. M15 is the UK's intelligence and security agency without a certain agent named James Bond coded "007" with a licence to kill.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I realised that in my haste, I forgot to put you in the plot. This is exciting. Maybe opposition politics needs some fireworks to get some attention.

Haha! Well, for a start, relative to my peers, I am not "normal". :wink: I am the odd one out that would choose such a political path. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have no idea how true that statement is. Your profile does not come close to any other singapore opposition politician's profile. Every one else has some baggage or not so obvious agenda. Glenda, Locke and you are probably the odds balls.

In that sense, you are certainly not normal.

Haha! Well, for a start, relative to my peers, I am not "normal". :wink: I am the odd one out that would choose such a political path. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You have no idea how true that statement is. Your profile does not come close to any other singapore opposition politician's profile. Every one else has some baggage or not so obvious agenda. Glenda, Locke and you are probably the odds balls.

In that sense, you are certainly not normal.

Scroobal,

Shhh... it is not a good thing actually. :wink:

I am someone that PAP would be very wary of because I have no "clear agenda", no baggage, sneaky clean, living on the minimum without much luxury... basically they cannot find any skeletons in my closet (because there is none), any holes to put through a needle. A New Leftist that is going to be giving them the hard time.

In the old time, I might have ended up in ISD jail already. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't be surprised but I think it's more complex than that.

There are people who are planted by party branches and people planted by the govt such as the police. If you think they are all one PAP, then it's the usual simplistic perception. The whole institution is very big and each of its thousand arms operate differently with different dynamics.

All the purposes can be different - to disrupt the party or merely to gain info.

I'm sure some of them are not known names or former candidates that people here can easily name.

KNNPCB! Any civil servant that acts in such a way to further the cause of a minority group is a KNNPCB!

Any politician that helps to support acts of law that protects a group of people from normal policing is a KNNPCB!

IT is all about greed! You are a KNNPCB who tries to hide simple greed with highfalutin shit.

It is very simple, anyone that tells lies to the public cannot be trusted. There are those that are silent and these are even more less trustful. Be mindful of people that double-speak - that is tell half truths.

Be mindful of those that 'tend' to speak for you but when the crunch time comes, they show their true lying selves.

WP is suspect, from their demeanour to their fascist-like uniforms to make the PAPies' fascist white uniforms seem normal.

Reject the WP unless you have a choice between PAP and WP. In such a situation, choose WP. Let's see how they go and we must also know that not all WPs are fascists!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only they cannot find the skeletons in the cupboard, they cannot find the bloody cupboard.

Scroobal,

Shhh... it is not a good thing actually. :wink:

I am someone that PAP would be very wary of because I have no "clear agenda", no baggage, sneaky clean, living on the minimum without much luxury... basically they cannot find any skeletons in my closet (because there is none), any holes to put through a needle. A New Leftist that is going to be giving them the hard time.

In the old time, I might have ended up in ISD jail already. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Not only they cannot find the skeletons in the cupboard, they cannot find the bloody cupboard.

Haha, you are right.

You know, since young, I have made this conscious effort not to be involved in any "political sensitive" organizations, neither am I interested in governmental related organization except for that naive participation in Cheng San CCC activity, which I thought was all for citizens' leisure and welfare. I was proven wrong so I quit.

Basically, a total de-link from any form of "organization of trouble". But sub-consciously, I am still very much concerned about social issues, national issues, current affairs and such. And subconsciously, there is a nagging voice in me to tell me to do something about all those things.

So somehow, I have protected myself from having any cupboards of skeletons or links to any potential trouble in my early life while keeping my interests in public policy debates.

They will really have a hard time to "fix" me. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err...... Meng Seng ah! I believe I was overcharged once for some repair work done on my computer in the former Mad Cow branch in Tampines!:o Think it will be held against you? You know how despicable PAP political gameplay is!:mad:

Just kidding!:p:p:p:p:p

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, you are right.

You know, since young, I have made this conscious effort not to be involved in any "political sensitive" organizations, neither am I interested in governmental related organization except for that naive participation in Cheng San CCC activity, which I thought was all for citizens' leisure and welfare. I was proven wrong so I quit.

Basically, a total de-link from any form of "organization of trouble". But sub-consciously, I am still very much concerned about social issues, national issues, current affairs and such. And subconsciously, there is a nagging voice in me to tell me to do something about all those things.

So somehow, I have protected myself from having any cupboards of skeletons or links to any potential trouble in my early life while keeping my interests in public policy debates.

They will really have a hard time to "fix" me. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Bro, did you also give the GL, DR, KS precincts a wide berth? Or as they may ask, Have you stopped going there?

Prostitution is not illegal but Old Harry may have a golf handicap of 9 but he don't play the 19th hole and for sure frowns on another tiger Woods in the making of Singapore's leaders.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Bro, did you also give the GL, DR, KS precincts a wide berth? Or as they may ask, Have you stopped going there?

Prostitution is not illegal but Old Harry may have a golf handicap of 9 but he don't play the 19th hole and for sure frowns on another tiger Woods in the making of Singapore's leaders.

Do you think they will miss that opportunity to throw the label "womanizer" at me during GE 2006 if they could? :wink:

You don't seem to understand how PAP works. Scroobal may know this. PAP and particularly LKY does not like to confront or even talk to anyone that he doesn't know or have all the information about them. When an opposition member is a threat to PAP or even become the MP, all his background, right from birth, schooling, academic results (that's how LKY managed to mention about Chiam's academic result), National Service records etc etc will have to be submitted up to them once they know who are going to be candidates. It has become a routine SOP.

Units that they served in National Service will have to submit reports on the opposition candidates. Teachers and lecturers that have taught them would have to be interviewed or asked to submit opinion and views about that person. Brothels have records of their customers and most probably will have been checked thoroughly. That's how it works in Singapore.

I would say that whoever could stand PAP's scrutiny and end up without being scarred, character assassinated or otherwise, would have to be whiter than white.

Goh Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, yours is more than whiter than white. More like transparent. Old man must have rejected your pfile after seeing the lack of data and must have sent it back many time to get something.

Do you think they will miss that opportunity to throw the label "womanizer" at me during GE 2006 if they could? :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
After his brother, sister in law, son, wife etc got into the spotlight over HPL and Ong Beng Seng, his outloot on visting ladies of the night must have changed.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Bro, yours is more than whiter than white. More like transparent. Old man must have rejected your pfile after seeing the lack of data and must have sent it back many time to get something.

Haha... sounds like you have read my records!:wink:

Goh Meng Seng

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
After his brother, sister in law, son, wife etc got into the spotlight over HPL and Ong Beng Seng, his outloot on visting ladies of the night must have changed.

Heard the one abt GKS when he was stepping down. Wasnt it the one where GKS was going around with a PRC woman and he told Harry, "Why don't you try it sometime?". If this is true, guess only GKS wld have the privilege and balls to tell that to Old man's face.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, Dirty Harry was not without recourse when he framed LCS up with meeting Azahari over the Brunei revolt and got the Brits to put him in the slammer.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Of course, you have to be the calibre of LCS before he reaches for his monkey wrench.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I live in a different era from LCS's.

In modern context, it would be suicidal for PAP to throw me or any other political opponents into ISD cell. They will think of something else, I believe. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least wear a pink shirt or visit the the turf club once in a while so at least one page can be completed.

Even old man's 2nd son got more pages than you when he reached 30 yrs of age. He was known "merchinta" not for nothing. Then the Ferrai at Singtel basement.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't stir the pot and give him ideas. If he comes close to LCS, old man will be happiest. Old man has been bullshitting the people for last 30 years about the communist bogeyman and he will postpone any plans to kick the bucket and become all reinvigorated. He will give a speech on how he was right all along.

Of course, you have to be the calibre of LCS before he reaches for his monkey wrench.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fortunately or unfortunately, I live in a different era from LCS's.

In modern context, it would be suicidal for PAP to throw me or any other political opponents into ISD cell. They will think of something else, I believe. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Yeah, after some committee meetings, they may all agree on the action to take on you. Save the taxpayers' money from housing and feeding you in any cell. Just ignore you. :biggrin: