• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who are the 25 dropouts?

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
With 25 new faces introducing by PAP for the coming election, they will having to drop 25 current MPs. We are having a "Guess the 25" staff betting in RWS on the 25 MPs that is being kicking out to accomodating the new faces. My selection is :-

01 - Jayakumar
02 - Lee Boon Yang
03 - Teo Ser Luck
04 - Yeo Cheow Tong
05 - Balaji
06 - Charles Chong
07 - Chan Soo sen
08 - Lily Neo
09 - Seng Han Thong
10 - Ang Mong Seng
11 - Ong Ah Heng
12 - Ho Geok Choo
13 - Ong Seh Hong
14 - Wee Siew Kim
15 - Irene Ng
16 - Josephine Teo
17 - Alvin Yeo
18 - Lee Bee Wah
19 - Lam Pin Min
20 - Ellen Lee
21 - Muhammad Faisal Ibrahim
22 - Sin Boon Ann
23 - Abdullah Tarmugi
24 - Zaqy Muhamad
25 - LEE KUAN YEW

Who do you thinking will be step down? :rolleyes:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know who, but if Loong still will to keep his dad and the Wooden, he will make himself looks bad and incompetence internationally.

Of course he don't care.

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know who, but if Loong still will to keep his dad and the Wooden, he will make himself looks bad and incompetence internationally.

Of course he don't care.

Many of my colleagues are betting LKY will stepping down for the election. He is replacing by the daughter LWL.

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot that in addition to the late Dr Balaji, the late Dr Ong CC will also not be contesting.

I think Josephine Teo and Lily Neo will stay as will Ong Ah Heng
Hri Kumar is also likely to be dropped

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot that in addition to the late Dr Balaji, the late Dr Ong CC will also not be contesting.

But Ong Chit Chung name is not on the betting list provided.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My selection
1. MBT>> fail to keep HDB affordable
2. Bala>> Over budget YOG by nearly 4 time
3. Tailet face > fail the table tennis..all FT face
4. MM and SM all are too old and senile talk cock. Dont know what citizen want and dont understand about citizen feed back
5. Minister cow > fail to keep healthcare affordable and safe.
6. Transport minister > talk cock about public transport improvement.
7. Yaakob talk cock and lie aboit flood problem and fail to solve it many times

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
My selection
1. MBT>> fail to keep HDB affordable
2. Bala>> Over budget YOG by nearly 4 time
3. Tailet face > fail the table tennis..all FT face4. MM and SM all are too old and senile talk cock. Dont know what citizen want and dont understand about citizen feed back
5. Minister cow > fail to keep healthcare affordable and safe.
6. Transport minister > talk cock about public transport improvement.
7. Yaakob talk cock and lie aboit flood problem and fail to solve it many times

I oso tink toilet face will be out...... heard even her fellow MPs were disgusted with her over the table tennis saga.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tot Lily Neo wants to step down? She cannot get along with the chap cheng kia.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dead MPs
Balaji
Ong Chit Chung

Have expressed desire or have been idenified as stepping down

Cedric Foo
Inderjit Singh
Yeo Cheow Tong
Lee Boon Yang
Khaw Boon Wah - might have a re-think after the challenge was thrown

Likely to be dropped
Ahmad Mohd Magad
Lim Hng Kiang

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dead MPs
Balaji
Ong Chit Chung

Have expressed desire or have been idenified as stepping down

Cedric Foo
Inderjit Singh
Yeo Cheow Tong
Lee Boon Yang
Khaw Boon Wah - might have a re-think after the challenge was thrown

Likely to be dropped
Ahmad Mohd Magad
Lim Hng Kiang

Chan Soo Sen will fall into your 'likely to be dropped' category.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most likely? I think most certainly. One of the last batch Marine Parade newbies would be sent there.

I think he is the only one who has a 2nd advisor assisting him. Chan drinks too much. He still thinks he is in China. The vice activities in Joo Chiat made him look bad. Was told he attends some meetings half drunk. He can get ready to sell his bicyle.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he is the only one who has a 2nd advisor assisting him. Chan drinks too much. He still thinks he is in China. The vice activities in Joo Chiat made him look bad. Was told he attends some meetings half drunk. He can get ready to sell his bicyle.

Chan may have too much to drink, yes, but the Joo Chiat vice activities not really under MP control. It's ultimately a MHA matter and he's not the minister. Nevertheless, when it's time for him to go, he has to go.

Ong Kian Min though, I heard he's doing quite alright in Tampines.