• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Result of Opposition Meeting: 3 areas in three-corner fights

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://statestimesreview.com/2015/08/06/result-of-opposition-meeting-3-areas-in-three-corner-fights/
[h=1]Result of Opposition Meeting: 3 areas in three-corner fights[/h]admin / 2 hours ago August 6, 2015
The result of the second electoral strategy meeting by Singapore’s Opposition parties is out. There will be 3 areas with three-corner fights, namely:

1) Ang Mo Kio GRC: Reform Party and Singaporeans First Party

2) Macpherson SMC: Workers’ Party and National Solidarity Party3) Marine Parade GRC: Workers’ Party and National Solidarity Party

Photo by theonlinecitizen

The Reform Party Secretary General Kenneth Jeyaretnam told media reporters that he will have a bilateral talk with Singaporeans First Party over Ang Mo Kio GRC. From a reliable source which decline to name himself, the Reform Party intend to field CPF blogger Roy Ngerng in Ang Mo Kio GRC to contest against Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. Roy Ngerng is currently a Reform Party member and has recently been seen in various walkabouts with Kenneth Jeyaretnam.
For Macpherson SMC and Marine Parade GRC, the Workers’ Party appear not worried about going into three corner fights with NSP as they have successfully won against the ruling PAP in previous three corner fights at Punggol East SMC.
The Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC will be fielded with candidates from both Singapore People’s Party and Democratic Progress Party. All other constituencies are amicably resolved.
PAPWorkers’ PartySPPSDPSFPNSPRPDPPSDAPPPIndep.
SMCs
1. Bukit Batok – NEWPAP SDP
2. Bukit Panjang – PAP Teo Ho Pin SDP
3. Fengshan – NEWPAPWorkers’ Party
4. Hong Kah North – PAP Amy Khor SPP-DPP
5. Hougang – WP Lee Hong ChuanMP Png Eng Huat
6. MacPherson – NEWTin Pei LingWorkers’ Party
7. Mountbatten – PAP Lim Biow Chuan Jeannette Chong
8. Pioneer – PAP Cedric Foo NSP
9. Potong Pasir – PAP, NCMP SPPSitoh Yih Pin NCMP Lina Chiam
10. Punggol East – WPCharles ChongMP Lee Li Lian
11. Radin Mas – PAP Sam Tan RP
12. Sengkang West- PAP Lam Pin MinWorkers’ Party
13. Yuhua – PAP Grace Fu SDP
4 MP GRCs
1. Chua Chu Kang – Incumbent: PAP Gan Kim Yong, Alvin yeo,
Zaqy Mohamad, One candidate,
Low Yen Ling
PPP
2. East Coast – Incumbent: PAP Lim Swee Say, Maliki Osman,
Lee Yi Shyan, Jessica Tan,
Raymond Lim
Workers’ Party
3. Holland Bukit-Timah – Incumbent: PAP Vivian Balakrishnan,
Christopher De Souza,
Liang Eng Hwa, Sim Ann
SDP
4. Jalan Besar – NEWPAPWorkers’ Party
5. Marsiling-Yew Tee – NEWLawrence Wong, Ong Teng Koon,
Hawazi Daipi, Alex Yam
SDP
6. West Coast – PAP Lim Hng Kiang, Arhur Fong,
S Iswaran, Foo Mee Har,
One candidate
RP
5-MP GRCs
1. Aljunied – Incumbent: WPVictor Lie, 4 Candidates MP Low Thia Khiang,
Sylvia Lim,
Chen Show Mao,
Pritam Singh,
Muhamad Faisal
2. Bishan Toa-Payoh – Incumbent: PAP Wong Kan Seng, Ng Eng Hen,
Josephine Teo, Hri Kumar,
Zainudin Nordin
SPP-DPP SPP-DPP
3. Jurong – Incumbent: PAPTharman Shanmugaratnam,
Halimah Yacob,
Ang Wei Neng, Desmond lee,
David Ong
SFP
4. Marina Parade – Incumbent: PAP, NCMP (Joo Chiat)Goh Chok Tong, Tan Chuan Jin,
Fatimah Lateef,
Seah Kian Peng
Workers’ Party, NCMP (Joo Chiat)
Yee Jenn Jong
5. Neesoon – Incumbent: PAPK Shanmugam,
Muhammad Faishal,
Lee Bee Wah, Lim Wee Kiak,
Patrick Tay
Workers’ Party
6. Sembawang – Incumbent: PAPKhaw Boon Wan, Ellen Lee,
One candidate,
Ong Ye Kung,
Vikram Nair
NSP
7. Tampines – Incumbent: PAP Mah Bow Tan (Cheng Li Hui),
Irene Ng (Desmond Choo),
Masagos, Baey Yam Keng,
Heng Swee Keat
NSP \
8. Tanjong Pagar – Incumbent: PAPLee Kuan Yew (Joan Pereira),
Lily Neo,
Indranee Rajah,
Chan Chun Sing, Chia Shi-Lu
SFP
6 MP GRCs
1. Ang Mo Kio – Incumbent: PAP Lee Hsien Loong,
Yeo Guat Kwang (Koh Poon Poh),
Inderjit Singh (Henry Kwek),
Seng Han Thong (Darryl David),
Ang Hin Kee
SFP RP 3 Corner
Fight
2. Pasir Ris- Punggol – Incumbent: PAPTeo Chee Hean, Teo Ser Luck,
Penny Low, Janil Puthucheary,
Gan Thiam Poh, Zainal

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-Opposition-walkabout-discussion?page=12
Today 1:04 AM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #114
alimama http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Master
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/uploads/avatars/avatar_9875.jpg?dateline=1435667603
11794422_10153174749917572_8892240163395038006_o.jpg

Beware of fakes and imitations!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny no one thinks they stand a chance in pasir ris?
For WP I understand they might not want to spread their resources too thin.
But opposition willing go amk also not interested in pasir ris?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP is PAP-lite. While having them is much better than PAP, I think WP is a lost cause. It is a party that has no desire to govern sinkapore, it just wants to be second fiddle to the PAP. That's not a party that I would want to support.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sure got mole parties. Those suicide new parties who initially wanted 3-cOrner also didnt take on these 2 grcs.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP is PAP-lite. While having them is much better than PAP, I think WP is a lost cause. It is a party that has no desire to govern sinkapore, it just wants to be second fiddle to the PAP. That's not a party that I would want to support.

No matter what just give your vote to opposition.....whichever opposition also can.
It's like the Presidential Elections.....if more had voted against KFC man.....he would not win. Opposition can win with 35% also.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter what just give your vote to opposition.....whichever opposition also can.
It's like the Presidential Elections.....if more had voted against KFC man.....he would not win. Opposition can win with 35% also.

I would just vote WP. If no WP, I would vote PAP. The rest of Opp cannot make it!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMHO, i am only more certain that WP, SPP and RP are genuine and their resources are limited. As for the others, they only await for deployment plan.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't be a kuku. You don't know the difference between 按部就班 & 一步登天is it? U tell me which opposition is big enough now to deny pap 1/3 majority. Not this ge OK. The battle cannot be won in one day.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be a kuku. You don't know the difference between 按部就班 & 一步登天is it? U tell me which opposition is big enough now to deny pap 1/3 majority. Not this ge OK. The battle cannot be won in one day.

One word certainly to describe winnipegjets is "fickle-minded".

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I agree. However, a coalition can be form amongst the oppo winning teams in thebhope theybform at least 35%. My only worry is the internal fighting and they only last 1 term. BTW, NSP feels like a PAP mole. Anyone to confirm?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. However, a coalition can be form amongst the oppo winning teams in thebhope theybform at least 35%. My only worry is the internal fighting and they only last 1 term. BTW, NSP feels like a PAP mole. Anyone to confirm?

Whether one term or not, the key thing is to ensure that maximum efforts are made to avoid 3 corner fights.
If all are straight fights, we will be able to tell the real strength of the PAP, regardless of the amount of (OUR)
money they have been dishing out.

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree with what you said. Somehow, I get the idea that the WP is a bit too quarrelsome lah. Quarrel with everybody. Made headline news of the wrong kind for four years already. Go to court with the PAP for the wrong reasons. Two years ago, quarrel with SDP. Now quarrel with NSP. Not good example leh. Not even sure if they are fighting for the people or fighting for their own $16k monthly salary.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would just vote WP. If no WP, I would vote PAP. The rest of Opp cannot make it!

Don't. Under the Bo Pian and Lan Lan Act, I suggest you spoil vote. I understand where you are coming from. Can't look yourself in the mirror if vote for Desmond Lim. It is similar to bringing your pants down to screw an ugly pig.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with what you said. Somehow, I get the idea that the WP is a bit too quarrelsome lah. Quarrel with everybody. Made headline news of the wrong kind for four years already. Go to court with the PAP for the wrong reasons. Two years ago, quarrel with SDP. Now quarrel with NSP. Not good example leh. Not even sure if they are fighting for the people or fighting for their own $16k monthly salary.

Rubbish. WP mostly ignores other parties which shows they neither want to start a quarrel nor want to be in one, which was why some people said they were arrogant. How can someone be arrogant for not responding and quarrelsome at the same time? How can you quarrel by not responding - except in the eyes of PAP supporters or zero-sum-game oppo supporters who want to pick on it and single them out and distort perceptions.

GMS of PPP shot at WP for 4 years but WP ignored him all the way.