• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHITEWASHING history stalin style!! Vincent Wijeysingha retract his insincere apology

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
The link to Vincent Wijeysingha's apology
http://www.facebook.com/vwijeysingha/posts/137253739759605
is not working, shame on him...

GAY ah Neh like to talk big but when confronted quickly apologise like a mouse...

when no1 is lookin, quickly delete his apology

21764_438927929496554_1541064303_n.png

"6. May I request that all Facebook users who have shared this Note to delete it from your Facebook page."

Ask people who have shared to delete? Just delete his original notes and repost a fresh one would be easier. Also He posted the link to his profile. Which means that if you happily shared his post, it actually means that you are sharing his facebook profile but NOT his APOLOGY. I see what you did there VW.

Vincent Wijeysingha's apology
http://www.facebook.com/vwijeysingha/posts/137253739759605

3. I admit and acknowledge that this allegation is false and completely without foundation.

4. I unreservedly apologise to Dr Vasoo for the distress and embarrassment caused to him by this allegation.

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WHITEWASHING history stalin style!! Vincent Wijeysingha retract his insincere apo

You are lucky to be hiding under a nick, VW may come and sue you. There isn't anywhere that VW asked to lower the age of consent. That video does not have VW in it.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WHITEWASHING history stalin style!! Vincent Wijeysingha retract his insincere apo

You are lucky to be hiding under a nick, VW may come and sue you. There isn't anywhere that VW asked to lower the age of consent. That video does not have VW in it.
Brother Teo,I am forced to admit that Brother Borcoli is like a senile old man of 75 who is not able to learn anything at all,I already took the trouble t to teach him the wisdom of GAY and yet he still TCSS,he may have taken the money from PAP fuckers,but I am not too sure hor!
when that fucking 88 years old senile old wiseman leart about this,he actually cried with joy as he had absolutely no idea then.
Lee Kuan Yew's views on homosexuality - SgWiki
sgwiki.com/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew's_views_on_homosexuality

啟示錄4:背著陽光的向日葵——同性戀族群
  地球位於娑婆世界的時候,在太極天盤的運作下,必須有正反兩種力量同時在運行著。就像時鐘的齒 輪,大齒輪向順時針轉,小齒輪向逆時針轉,這樣時鐘才能運作,宇宙的天盤也是這樣的結構;地球在宇宙中進化時,有『正轉』相對也有『反轉』,就像白天、晚 上一樣,同性戀族群就是那肩負著重任、扮演背著陽光的向日葵這種角色。
  同性戀族群的人內心很接近上帝,個性很仁慈又有藝術的天份,這樣的族群有他們的使命,他們就像龍 華樹上的樹枝,為了要讓那些葉子、花朵照到陽光,自己卻得扮演背著陽光的角色。隨著地球進入黃金世界的空間,我們即將脫離太極天盤的法則,屆時世界就會向 著同一個方向,反方向的人也會同步了,同性戀族群會把頭轉向陽光,一切會變的很好。
  他們在陽光照不到的那一面,心理、生理承受的壓力比一般人還更大,我們更要用寬容的心來看待他 們。未來的黃金世界是不分男女的大愛,同性戀族群也會提昇,他們的愛昇華成精神、心靈的層次,也會脫下他們扮演的角色,回到他們本來面目。在這個時候,每 一個背對著陽光的向日葵終於可以向著陽光,和其他花朵開的一樣燦爛、美麗了!(取自簸箕宇宙網『妲妲開示錄』)
 所有背著陽光的向日葵都能轉向陽光,讓他們生活在光亮的陽光下。設定100%的轉向成功。
http://amaminamidada.com/content/amarevelation1.html

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

goto 5 min 25 sec