• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Samster strutting around naked at Golden Mile at 2am?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why censor until like that? Now it looks like he was having a wank outside Golden Mile. :unsure:

lYXxI1Qx

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I was sent the uncensored video via whatsapp. Our butt naked friend has a small dee dee, so you homos here don't get your hopes up. I deleted the clip liao, else I would post it here. :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was sent the uncensored video via whatsapp. Our butt naked friend has a small dee dee, so you homos here don't get your hopes up. I deleted the clip liao, else I would post it here. :biggrin:
No wonder kena dumped by GSB. He couldn't penetrate so she's annul her marriage based on no fuck yet. So she's still a virgin. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No wonder kena dumped by GSB. He couldn't penetrate so she's annul her marriage based on no fuck yet. So she's still a virgin. :biggrin:
Oh wow! So you mean she was telling the truth all along?! I am racked with guilt.:cry::roflmao:

But on another note, "Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong, thank you.":biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you are telling us that your old rusty rod is bigger?