• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Which sammyboy.com member's POST will be the FINAL ONE to appear JUST BEFORE our dearest @Leongsam finally SHUTS DOWN his beloved forum FOREVER? haha

Please THINK CAREFULLY before you vote! hahaha

• Total voters

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly one month ago (on "Apr 8, 2021"), our dearest @Leongsam said something about his beloved forum:
sammyboy.com/posts/3353351
I keep it going mainly for myself nowadays because it is a place where I can troll with my contrarian views without being banned or "cancelled". I've been at it for 24 years.... that's a quarter of a century. It served it's purpose in the early days when online anonymity was part of the game and when there were no alternative platforms to air ones views. Now it's just for my amusement.
Once it gets really boring I'll call it a day.
which inspired me to start this thread and poll; and of course, I voted for my dearest @eatshitndie-sama!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove: :tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

leongsam-shutdown-png.110201

Attachments

• leongsam-shutdown.png
    leongsam-shutdown.png
    49 KB · Views: 3,070
Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If it shuts down it won't make any difference who the last post belonged to because all that will show is a "this domain does not exist" message.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so sad to hear this from the boss himself
i have been with this for as long as the boss himself
yes it was never a dull moment
even now it has mellowed down quite a lot
things have changed
my best years were the kopiuncle years
really enjoyed those great years
now seem to lose steam
but new challenges are ahead
we need fresh blood yes and fresh energy
thanks boss for the good times
hope it will go on for some more good years
take care and stay safe ....

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
so sad to hear this from the boss himself
i have been with this for as long as the boss himself
yes it was never a dull moment
even now it has mellowed down quite a lot
things have changed
my best years were the kopiuncle years
really enjoyed those great years
now seem to lose steam
but new challenges are ahead
we need fresh blood yes and fresh energy
thanks boss for the good times
hope it will go on for some more good years
take care and stay safe ....

I'm not closing shop yet I'm still enjoying myself.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it shuts down it won't make any difference who the last post belonged to because all that will show is a "this domain does not exist" message.

no need shut down lah........can pass ownership to others mah..........maybe give it to every member here lah.......must be at least a 5-year veteran of this forum lah.......

or launch own crypto to scam DumbFark Sinkies lah........SammyCoin ?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
no need shut down lah........can pass ownership to others mah..........maybe give it to every member here lah.......must be at least a 5-year veteran of this forum lah.......

or launch own crypto to scam DumbFark Sinkies lah........SammyCoin ?

This place is a non profit entity just like SPH will soon be. I take umbrage with your suggestion that it can be passed around like a cheap whore.