• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [@jw5's real-life identity, including photos and even videos! haha] I STRONGLY SUSPECT (i.e. at least 69% sure) that his real-life name is "Allen Low"

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
131273264_10158823302021530_1292628419262319655_o.jpg

Jw5 licked gansiokbin chow hai and gansiokbin suck jw5 chow lanjiao in a 12oclock 6oclock clockwise anti clockwise sequence using the steering.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thirdly, I also hesitated to start this latest thread of mine (about his real-life identity) because I wanted to give him a chance to make an effort to humbly apologize to me for his insult and false accusation (even better if he had apologized to his other victims as well); but unfortunately, he seems to have gone past the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_of_no_return
Since you expect apology from @jw5, you should give an apology to me for your vicious attacks of me as mdm wong despite I swear I was not mdm wong then - exactly the same case as you, in fact @jw5 merely told you off ONCE on ONE DAY and that is nothing compared to your MANY MANY vicious attacks of me on MANY DAYS. Apologise to me NOW.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's the real mccoy, me dragging Gansiokbin down from Mayfair while she was naked is child's play. :biggrin:
You Jeremy Quek are the naked slut and son of naked cantonese slut whore mistress caught fabricating evidence of my photos self exposed when they did not self exposed and that’s already confirmed by your friend or clone @empathizerofeatshitndie that you suck Malaysian criminal syndicate cock and I did not self expose my address. You are busted cheap whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate. How much are you paid to suck their cock? Pui! View attachment 160508

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you expect apology from @jw5, you should give an apology to me for your vicious attacks of me as mdm wong despite I swear I was not mdm wong then - exactly the same case as you, in fact @jw5 merely told you off ONCE on ONE DAY and that is nothing compared to your MANY MANY vicious attacks of me on MANY DAYS. Apologise to me NOW.
In fact jw5 only called you @empathizerofeatshitndie a moron and you can get angry until like that - you said it yourself you want to ruin his reputation - only shows you are a smiling snake exactly the same as kt latha out to ruin my reputation indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As expected @empathizerofeatshitndie is unwilling to apologize after doing evil - exactly the same as kt latha - he will need to be taken to task by boss threaten to fire him before he will do that just like kt latha. AND such evil spirit expects apologies from others when they are unwilling to apologise themselves after doing evil. Pui!