• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which party will you vote!

Which party will you vote!

• PAP

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • WP

Votes: 89 55.3%
  • SDA

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • SDP

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • SPP

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • RP

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • NSP

Votes: 12 7.5%

• Total voters
G

Gonzalo Higuain

This is like a two horse race same as in Spanish La Liga between Barcelona and Real Madrid. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not accurate at all even accumulated 1000 voters. It only represents less than 1% of the qualified Singaporean Voters.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Accurate or not is is up to a person to decide. The most accurate is Vote counter after election.
But from the current vote poll I think quite accurate because we have PAP voter also. That mean the sammyboy forum is neutral poll.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accurate or not is is up to a person to decide. The most accurate is Vote counter after election.
But from the current vote poll I think quite accurate because we have PAP voter also. That mean the sammyboy forum is neutral poll.

Don't waste time lah. YOU know some people are not serious in clicking who to vote. When the actual polling day comes, this poll is meaningless. Conclusion of your Poll is WASTE OF TIME.

And also my feedback is also NOT for you to decide nor anyone.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
An opposition slanted forum and PAP is still almost head to head with WP! How many clones does scroobal have?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually NSP also very powerfull in Tampines. Only that this poll becaise have to select only one party all choose WP

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think this is quite a good sample size. pls lock the poll now before some pap idiots decided to use clone attack to spoil this