• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which party will you vote!

Which party will you vote!

• PAP

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • WP

Votes: 89 55.3%
  • SDA

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • SDP

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • SPP

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • RP

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • NSP

Votes: 12 7.5%

• Total voters

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which party will you vote?
The other poll starter very bias. No nee no elaborate.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I live in B-TP. Most likely CST comes here with a team. I'll vote for him. At least he's still clear minded enough to get rid of that idiot Desmond Lim. However, sentiment around my neighbourhood is that he'll still lose. Votes from people like me probably cut PAP percentage to make them less cocky. I'll never vote SDP if they come, that's for sure.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, whichever party comes to contest at my area, will have my vote. its about time to show the lightning party what is called 五雷轰顶

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the polls is a good indicator of how respectable WP is as an opposition party. For all our complains on it being quiet or some of it's political stands, the fact that none of us know any of the actual candidates outside of SL and LTK still managed to get decent support goes to show the credibility they managed to build up over the years after Low took over.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS vote on his own party:biggrin:

He would have gotten another 2 votes from his parents but both, after hours of careful consideration, decided on the party he left - WP. Bloody slap on GMS's face from the two people responsible for his existence.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
He would have gotten another 2 votes from his parents but both, after hours of careful consideration, decided on the party he left - WP. Bloody slap on GMS's face from the two people responsible for his existence.

I think his own mother would have voted against him after hearing how he plans to crash HDB prices.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! I am seeing WP with 73% right now. If this is a true reflection of the ground sentiments. All other opposition parties better follow the lead of WP. They are definitely doing something right.

I remember during the last election that it was still PAP the highest.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! I am seeing WP with 73% right now. If this is a true reflection of the ground sentiments. All other opposition parties better follow the lead of WP. They are definitely doing something right.

I remember during the last election that it was still PAP the highest.

I think what LTK did right was to rein in those under him stop them from doing anything STUPID!!!!! As long as you don't do anything stupid like tell the media you like UFO or Tak Boleh Tahan, there is no negative news on you

On top of that his and Sylvia Lim's action in Parliament attract a lot of attention from the media which is why most pple know about them. It just goes to show how important it is to get elected compared to making a lot of Stupid noise and bad press like SDP's usual SOP.

I think they should keep up the good work.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its strange that no one is interested in SDA and SPP. I mean, even PAP got 2 votes!

Is it because of the recent infighting the result in the fall in support, or the core group have not yet surfing this forum yet?

The-Angel-1960

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its strange that no one is interested in SDA and SPP. I mean, even PAP got 2 votes!

Is it because of the recent infighting the result in the fall in support, or the core group have not yet surfing this forum yet?

Might be due to the Channel News Asia Forum Debate :-(

** Workers Party, looks like you got chance to fight for Singaporeans ! Our Voices need to be hear !! We CANNOT Remain Silence and suffer forever !! Please do your best Workers Party !!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think most of our impression of SDA is that it's now a predominantly Mat party and the top Mat can't even string 2 coherent sentence. Their biggest mistake is to kick Chiam out

I get the feeling most of us think the along the same line with regards to SPP. It's is all about Chiam. His "so-called" better half Lina has shown to be totally CMI during the CNA debate. PP before she appeared on TV was a 50/50 deal. Now it looks more like a done deal for PAP, just look at all the discussion threads on PP and Lina.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still no one vote SDA. No supporter here?
All party got at least one vote until now. This election SDA really keep low profile.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still no one vote SDA. No supporter here?
All party got at least one vote until now. This election SDA really keep low profile.

You must be kidding, what alliance? PKMS+SJP? Only idiots vote for that or if PAP murdered their parents.

Last edited:

(o)(o)

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHICH PARTY WILL YOU VOTE?

Choice 1 : PAP

Choice 2 : PAP

Choice 3 : PAP

Choice 4 : PAP

Choice 5 : All of the above