• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Which of you degenerate bootlicker sent this to Gan Siow Huang?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So.... paying them a high salary is not thanking them enough? Haha... that's why i think Sinkies are the most stupid group in the universe.

Minister of State Gan Siow Huang 颜晓芳 received a handwritten card from a resident, thanking her and the team for helping him with his appeal.

1624416445198.png

1624416454732.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Judging from the handwriting, and the aesthetics of the thank you card, my bet is the bootlicker has a CB and not a LJ. :biggrin:

People give thank you cards all the time: to their doctor, chiropractor, lawyer, teacher, client, supplier etc. No biggie.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging from the handwriting, and the aesthetics of the thank you card, my bet is the bootlicker has a CB and not a LJ. :biggrin:

People give thank you cards all the time: to their doctor, chiropractor, lawyer, teacher, client, supplier etc. No biggie.
My uncle bet is a cb that is chow gai like those you know who that always write to St forum

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I should be expecting a handwritten card from you for chastising you for talking cock all the time then.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fooking Sinkies small issue also must ask papdogs for help. No back bone and initiative to get it on their own. I believe Tis fooker kena summon till frighten of PAP. Now he will whoreship PAP, just for a paying parking space.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few things came into my mind.

- Kudos to the writer. These are the nicest handwriting that I ever came across for someone who drives a company vehicle and carries heavy equipment and tools.

- The person who helped the resident could be one of Ms Gan's assistants, eg. Christopher, Ms Gan just signed off.

- I believe the resident pen a similar nice card for his father on last week's Father's Day.