• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which MP and Ministers would you like to vote out of Parliament?

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wish everyone but it will never happen....the company is just too strong to be brought down...they are in control of everything....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm in favor of a special investigation unit to investigate the misdeeds of LKY and LHL. The unit will be headed by Uncle Yap who report directly to PM Chee Soon Juan...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WE have to vote the PAPies out of power once and for all! As long as the PAPies are in power, they will do as much as possible to stay in power. And if the PAPies lose a few seats but are still in poer then you can expect a bigger influx of FTs.

We need to vote out the PAP! It is as simple as that!

I hope that will happen but

mathematical averages tell us our oppositions need a big swing of 15% against PAP in almost all individual constituencies to have at least a fighting chance. It is a very hard task. The defeated margin are just too big.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
While most of the balls carriers should go, I very much would like to see the last of the idiotic dozen below...

1) Wong Kan Seng
2) Mah Bow Tan
3) Lim Boon Heng
4) Lim Swee Say
5) Ong Ah Heng
6) Lee Bee Hwa
7) Gan Kim Yong
8) Teo Ho Pin
9) Cynthia Phua
10) Seng Han Thong
11) Lim Hwee Hua
12) Phua Lay Peng, Denise

Especially the first FIVE! Then the next...

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Lily Neo & Amy Khor can stay, both are MILF ....

Penny Low who is a CHC member ? ..... OUT !

Anyone saw LN in real person before ?

She always appear very chio in pic, i wonder is she photogenic or really chio.
BTW, she should be in 50s, right ?
GILF already, no more MILF

Cuntamania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow lau!! Me too! I want all three for alternate nights.:eek:

I want them ALL voted out except these 3.... ^_^:wink::p

1. lily neo
php8Khl8h.jpg

2. Penny Low
Press%20-%20Ms%20Penny%20Low.jpg

3. Amy Khor
Dr%20khor%20pic.jpg

jw5

Loyal
1. Mah Bow Tan- for being fucking ugly
2. Lim Hwee Hua - for overseeing an overall decline in our public transport system
2. Vivian B - I have problems with men who have a girly names

The rest? No problem actually i don't even care who's in and who's out!
If you vote out someone for being ugly, you would have to vote out more than three quarters of them.

jw5

Loyal
All or any of the pappies can be voted out, except for Lily Neo. She's good to look at and cares for the needy and poor.
For the rest, none of them is indispensable, even though they try hard to make us think they are.
I particularly want those who just parrot what their bosses say or say what their bosses want to hear, to go.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just don't get it. These are the best that the PAPies can muster. If this group is voted out, the PAPies will come up with another group and chances are that the new group will be worse than this group.

WE have to vote the PAPies out of power once and for all! As long as the PAPies are in power, they will do as much as possible to stay in power. And if the PAPies lose a few seats but are still in poer then you can expect a bigger influx of FTs.

These kuniang pretend politicians should be kicked out of power. The people need to govern for themselves. We also need a thorough rebuild of the entire government to ensure that SIWs no longer make decisions that impowerish Singaporeans.

We need to vote out the PAP! It is as simple as that!

I get what you mean bro. But let's be pragmatic. Although I'd like to see PAP fall from grace we would be fortunate if some 30 or so opposition members get in. Let's take it a step at a time. It may not happen in my life time, but for the sake of Singapore our politics must mature into at least a two party system.
I like to dream, but with my feet on the ground or with my butt on my bed.

wonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
NA Bei Chee Bye ALL change lah! Itz like a car! I would change all four tyres than to change two! KNN, change two, eventually will have to change the other two also! So might as well change all four and do tyre rotation!

In short, Kan Ni Na, change ALL of them!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
NA Bei Chee Bye ALL change lah! Itz like a car! I would change all four tyres than to change two! KNN, change two, eventually will have to change the other two also! So might as well change all four and do tyre rotation!

In short, Kan Ni Na, change ALL of them!

Brilliant analogy. It's like choosing whether to execute a rapist or a murderer.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
No more "favourite" MPs to offload?
The next question is perhaps to ask who are the 5 top PAP MPs who are actually doing their job as an MP instead of chasing a career.

My first vote goes to Dr Lily Neo.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Boon Heng- I always think he is a wily old fox! Until today,he still doesn't admit the hostile stare he gave me when I saw him at my friend's wedding.