• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

something strange is happening, a lot MP throw letter

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charles stepping down due to the surgery previously? I wish him good health, his grandchild still young.
Respect Charles Chong, able to fight his own battles, no need to ride on ministers coattails.

Another one is Sitoh Yih Pin although I can't stand his 'John Tan' persona, hahahaha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Respect Charles Chong, able to fight his own battles, no need to ride on ministers coattails.

Another one is Sitoh Yih Pin although I can't stand his 'John Tan' persona, hahahaha
Charles Chong is a piece of shit lah. He accused WP of stealing $22 million from the Punggol East TC fund. Any asshole who sits on the POFMA committee is automatically a PAP lackey and balls licker of the highest degree.

Shithole Yih is another asshole. Won by only 114 over Lina. I am sure there was some ballot stuffing shit going on.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charles Chong is a piece of shit lah. He accused WP of stealing $22 million from the Punggol East TC fund. Any asshole who sits on the POFMA committee is automatically a PAP lackey and balls licker of the highest degree.

Shithole Yih is another asshole. Won by only 114 over Lina. I am sure there was some ballot stuffing shit going on.
Perhaps...

But at least they fought their own battles.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My vote goes to Dr. Lily Neo in my Jalan Besar GRC. She did not announce she is stepping down. Yacob is out.
If she step down I might shift my vote.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
21 ruling incumbents stepping down:
1.ESM Goh
2. Dr Teo Ho Pin
3. A/P Yaacob
4. Lim Swee Say
5. Lim Hng Kiang
6. Teo Ser Luck
7. Dr Lily Neo
8. Liang Eng Hwa
9. Cedric Foo
10. Lee Yi Shyan
11.Charles Chong
12. Jessica Tan
13. Lim Biow Chuan
14. Dr Lim Wee Kiak
15. A/P Fatimah Lateef
16. Seah Kian Peng
17. Christopher de Souza
18. Er (Dr) Lee Bee Wah
19. Dr Amy Khor
20. A/P Muhammad Faishal
21. Heng Chee How or Denise Phua
22 now in that list as Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan just announced he’s stepping down
Not mentioned in msm. I hope the above is true because there are a number of fucked faces that would have stepped down long ago. Cedric, Ah Hua, Amy Kor, chee How, Kian Peng who are the most critical towards WP good men in parliament. Lim Swee Say, Charles Chong, Teo Ser Fuck, Lim Hng Kiang, Lim Biow chuan, Lim Wee Kiat, Christopher, Lee Yi Shyan are the most redundant and tax money waster in parliament. I hope to see more stepping down inlcuding Pastor Kong Hee's lawyer, Jospehine Teo, Chee Bye Tat and that Desmond Choo, Sitoh Yipng, Darryl David...pretty much every PAP MPs are useless

Last edited:

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the list of names is just speculation. Lim Biow Chuan still very active on FB posting his visits etc..

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
21 ruling incumbents stepping down:
1.ESM Goh
2. Dr Teo Ho Pin
3. A/P Yaacob
4. Lim Swee Say
5. Lim Hng Kiang
6. Teo Ser Luck
7. Dr Lily Neo
8. Liang Eng Hwa
9. Cedric Foo
10. Lee Yi Shyan
11.Charles Chong
12. Jessica Tan
13. Lim Biow Chuan
14. Dr Lim Wee Kiak
15. A/P Fatimah Lateef
16. Seah Kian Peng
17. Christopher de Souza
18. Er (Dr) Lee Bee Wah
19. Dr Amy Khor
20. A/P Muhammad Faishal
21. Heng Chee How or Denise Phua
22 now in that list as Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan just announced he’s stepping down
when n where lee bee wah did her PhD????????????????ER PERMANENT HEAD DAMAGE??!!!!!!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
when n where lee bee wah did her PhD????????????????ER PERMANENT HEAD DAMAGE??!!!!!!

should be awarded honorary, personally I have never met someone that put so many title in front of their name ER Dr Name. By right those with honorary PhD should not use the title outside the university.

I have a PhD myself and I have never bother to use that title, it is not even in my business card, no fancy title, nothing, just my name and contact. Only in formal legal work related document that is pertaining to my specialty, then my title will appear at the last line and I signed to show that I am the subject matter expert.