• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which FT group you condemn most?

Which FP group you dislike/condemn most?

• The Angmohs

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • The PRCs

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • The Ah Nehs

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • The m&ds

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • The Jipunlangs

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Others (please specify)

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets all cast a poll/vote on "Which FT group you don't like or condemn most;

Angmohs?
PRCs?
Ah Nehs?
m&ds?
Jipunlangs?
Others? (please specify)

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The group I dislike most is those that formulated the policy to let all these FTs in, but want to have as little to do with the FTs as possible.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really tough. It's a close call between the Ah nehs and PRCs.

But if it was down to the Ah Neh I.T Professional, they win pants down! Bunch of fucking cheebyes - good at talking cock but can do little! And they are the most racist themselves.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm. I would have voted but it looks like while we have the Ang Moh, Ah Tiong, Ahmad (the m&ds) and Ah Neh but the most condemnable, bunch of good-for-nothing, descendent of the coolie and champion complain-king, Ah Beng is missing from the list of choices. :p:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sir yellow, I have no regret in knighting you. Every post you made is very elite-like. Wonderful!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, I don't hate foreigners. Singapore was once upon a time a very peaceful and friendly place to live in. Out of sudden, the betrayer of Singapore aka PAP flooded this country with foreigners and deliberately creating a country divide. On top of which, PAP used Singaporean resources to help foreigners integrate and than spend equal amount of time & money to tell foreigners how capable they were compared to daft Singaporeans who once fed PAP to what it is today.

The traitors aka PAP is than capable of taking cover through Shit Times and rhetoric statments spiced up with fake statistic and paint the importance of having foreigners than Singaporeans. The end result high prostitutions, HDB price rise at rediculous rate, even foreign maids also bully their boss, the MRT reaked of odour smell, traffic jams almost everywhere and crime rate flying like kite but not reported, And because of our limited resources to deal with mounting crime, Mas Selmat was able to swim with ease to Malaysia and Dr Romanian was happy to go holiday after committing murder here. What's next, PAP will mount war by erecting "talented hub" AND tell Singaporeans to idolise this people who have not contributed a single effort in the past.

Vote PAP out, and take back the peace and calm Singaporeans once enjoyed. Freeze all ministers bank account and return their ill-gotten money to help the poor.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I don't hate foreigners. Singapore was once upon a time a very peaceful and friendly place to live in. Out of sudden, the betrayer of Singapore aka PAP flooded this country with foreigners and deliberately creating a country divide. On top of which, PAP used Singaporean resources to help foreigners integrate and than spend equal amount of time & money to tell foreigners how capable they were compared to daft Singaporeans who once fed PAP to what it is today.

The traitors aka PAP is than capable of taking cover through Shit Times and rhetoric statments spiced up with fake statistic and paint the importance of having foreigners than Singaporeans. The end result high prostitutions, HDB price rise at rediculous rate, even foreign maids also bully their boss, the MRT reaked of odour smell, traffic jams almost everywhere and crime rate flying like kite but not reported, And because of our limited resources to deal with mounting crime, Mas Selmat was able to swim with ease to Malaysia and Dr Romanian was happy to go holiday after committing murder here. What's next, PAP will mount war by erecting "talented hub" AND tell Singaporeans to idolise this people who have not contributed a single effort in the past.

Vote PAP out, and take back the peace and calm Singaporeans once enjoyed. Freeze all ministers bank account and return their ill-gotten money to help the poor.

Excellent observation my sentiments alike .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
angmos. rudest of the bunch.

Actually, westerners are among the most courteous lot, just a bit behind Japanese. Indians or other sub-continental Indians are the worst when it comes to common courtesy. They're come up to you and shoot the question, "where's Serangoon Road," "which bus to take," without any "excuse me," "please" or "thank you" as if you owe them money or are somehow obliged under their command.

After a few experiences like that, I'd smile and simply give them the wrong and opposite direction, send them song song to Jurong. Well after the fury has cooled, I think that's a bit unkind of me also. Now when I encounter one again, I'd simply stare back in silence, and they walk away to practise their crude ways of asking help on other victims.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, westerners are among the most courteous lot, just a bit behind Japanese. Indians or other sub-continental Indians are the worst when it comes to common courtesy. They're come up to you and shoot the question, "where's Serangoon Road," "which bus to take," without any "excuse me," "please" or "thank you" as if you owe them money or are somehow obliged under their command.

After a few experiences like that, I'd smile and simply give them the wrong and opposite direction, send them song song to Jurong. Well after the fury has cooled, I think that's a bit unkind of me also. Now when I encounter one again, I'd simply stare back in silence, and they walk away to practise their crude ways of asking help on other victims.
say 2 dem ... goot morning ... la ...

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really tough. It's a close call between the Ah nehs and PRCs.

But if it was down to the Ah Neh I.T Professional, they win pants down! Bunch of fucking cheebyes - good at talking cock but can do little! And they are the most racist themselves.

If there is a column that lumps Ah neh and PRCs together, I vote for that column. Both are just as bad. As you can see, they win the most votes among all of them.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese and Koreans are the best in common courtesy. Keep on apologising for troubling you and keep on thanking you for your help, even just attempt to help that ended up no help at all. Indians? If you say you don't know to their questions, they'd just turn away as if you've never existed. That's why I'd stare back in silence to whatever help or question they ask. Same result. They'd just walk away.