• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which bitter gourd remedies is good for 5.8 mol blood glucose

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fast for three days (72 hours). You will solve a lot of health problems, including blood sugar.

Consume some salt to replenish lost salts during the fast. A fizzy Vitamin C drink (Redoxon?) or Eno is good.
Fasting is really better than taking medicine. Eg. metformin for blood sugar causes bloated tummy for many people. Diabetic patients can get better and sustain results by conditioning their body to fasting eg. from 3 meals a day to 2, then eventually to 1. Need not be daily, maybe alternate days, depending on your work schedules.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long term living with hunger can cause stomach problem like gastric, ulcer etc?
yes, need to condition your body gradually to handle longer hour fastings, eg. eventually one meal a day for 2-3 days a week. If hungry in between, take very light snacks or drink more water. Not everyone can do this often because we need to work.

But imagine if u need blood sugar medicine twice a day, having one meal a day (eg Dinner) will not require u to take morning dosage.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
try to poo at least once a day, even when u take one meal a day.

Whether we are fasting or not, i recommend the use of enema if we can't poo for a day.
i poo regularly at 6.9am whether or not i have a meal the previous evening. food in the tummy typically takes about 36.9 hours to becum poop at the rectum. the poop is usually from a previous or earlier meal 2 days prior.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
which bitter gourd remedies is good for 5.8 mol blood glucose
heard old people say eat bitter guord is good
You have high sugar in your blood? IT means your body is not breaking down the sugar well. Drink Apple cider vingar daily, one table spoonful per 500ml of water, add in one squeeze lemon juice ( squeeze urself using organic lemons if you can). Drink this before bed.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it OK to take regularly light dose of lactose like 10ml/day for easier poo?
Three approaches:-

1. Food
Seniors shouldn't eat too much vegetables. Veges fibers are not like your rice fibers. For our age, veges fibers from the green leaves and stalks can jam our intestines. If you try eating two big bowls of sushi rice vs two big bowls of kaixin, u will poo more smoothly after eating the sushi rice. This is something that we need to change in our diets as we get older. Bananas are very good but too sweet.

2. Enema
Rightfully no side effects. "Fleet" is usually used for serious cases or gays before anal sex. Minica-S is perfect. As we get older, if we keep exert pressure on our assholes, our piles may worsen. There are just so much benefits for using enemas whenever u don't poo for 24hours.

3. Oral
Lactose
is also harmless to most people but be mindful that it doesn't work immediately. Maybe when the feeling comes, u may be driving halfway or outside, so I feel less secured using it. Many seniors also like senna as it is less aggressive than Lactose. Eg. some seniors take every night and poo smoothly the next morning and use Lactose on adhoc basis when senna don't work.
PS: Senna and Lactose are heavily subsidized in local polyclinics and gov hospitals

Extreme Case - Jammed for a Few Days
In extreme cases, some seniors may have dried hard stools at rectum area and jammed for a few days. They may have to use double minica-S or a bottle of fleet to clear the dam, and sometimes, helper/juniors will wear gloves to pull the harden part out carefully. After that, the dam will burst.

Otherwise, should go to doctor.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can exercise in the water . We call it aquarobic. This exercise is good and protect knee

I am old riao. It is more suitable for young people

after aquarobics, my skin becomes dry. cannot afford chlorine-free pool

depositphotos_7982239-stock-photo-girl-in-aqua-fitness-aerobic.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have high sugar in your blood? IT means your body is not breaking down the sugar well. Drink Apple cider vingar daily, one table spoonful per 500ml of water, add in one squeeze lemon juice ( squeeze urself using organic lemons if you can). Drink this before bed.

The main issue is diabetes or high blood sugar is a symptom and not an illness. And the illness is fatty liver so do the stuff to clean out the fatty liver.
And the lemon juice n ACV is a good remedy.. and take liver cleanse and liver protect supplements, reduced intake of bad oils and processed foods.

For Makan.. Since cny is coming n slot of binging...take fibre etc b4 a big meal ...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three approaches:-

1. Food
Seniors shouldn't eat too much vegetables. Veges fibers are not like your rice fibers. For our age, veges fibers from the green leaves and stalks can jam our intestines. If you try eating two big bowls of sushi rice vs two big bowls of kaixin, u will poo more smoothly after eating the sushi rice. This is something that we need to change in our diets as we get older. Bananas are very good but too sweet.

2. Enema
Rightfully no side effects. "Fleet" is usually used for serious cases or gays before anal sex. Minica-S is perfect. As we get older, if we keep exert pressure on our assholes, our piles may worsen. There are just so much benefits for using enemas whenever u don't poo for 24hours.

3. Oral
Lactose
is also harmless to most people but be mindful that it doesn't work immediately. Maybe when the feeling comes, u may be driving halfway or outside, so I feel less secured using it. Many seniors also like senna as it is less aggressive than Lactose. Eg. some seniors take every night and poo smoothly the next morning and use Lactose on adhoc basis when senna don't work.
PS: Senna and Lactose are heavily subsidized in local polyclinics and gov hospitals

Extreme Case - Jammed for a Few Days
In extreme cases, some seniors may have dried hard stools at rectum area and jammed for a few days. They may have to use double minica-S or a bottle of fleet to clear the dam, and sometimes, helper/juniors will wear gloves to pull the harden part out carefully. After that, the dam will burst.

Otherwise, should go to doctor.
You sounded a very good advisor.
Thanks

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main issue is diabetes or high blood sugar is a symptom and not an illness. And the illness is fatty liver so do the stuff to clean out the fatty liver.
And the lemon juice n ACV is a good remedy.. and take liver cleanse and liver protect supplements, reduced intake of bad oils and processed foods.

I came across a risky way of resolving fatty liver that worked but there is a price to pay.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can even walk then it's better to just lay in bed and die.

There are any essential movements old people need to be able to do like getting up from a laying down position. If can't even do that then it's over

yes, moderation is also very important.

I don't understand people in my age going for marathon and then toe becomes "runner's toe", machiam like diabetic foot
while most recovered after nail dropped off, some risked amputation.

18095261_1504414276269753_6270181257456386048_n.jpg

Feet2_2881878k.jpg