• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where's Equalisation?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siow Fei told me at Old Hor Lan Road Coffee shop that

he has reached his Peak and Archieved Equalisation ...:eek::eek::eek:

He Hor Lang Loot until he achieved Nibbana (Pali) a.k.a. Nirvana (Sanskrit) a.k.a. Nammo Ornee Thorhoot (Chinese).

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

So will he be at Kranji for tommorow's Gold Cup?

Fei's runners spotted someone look like Bro aged 69 at Kranji ...

i on the way now to Kranji.

Fei punted on Race 11 , No 2 , Speed Baby. :biggrin:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come so many missing people liao? After Equalisation, Besotted, Ramseth, Drifter and others also missing. :(

M

Mdm Tang

Bro Krafty will be missing soon .

He found his new love ...

M

Mdm Tang

Anyone spotted bro Equalisation

in this forum ? Or very

close ? thanks ...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone spotted bro Equalisation in this forum ? Or very close ? thanks ...

Bro Equalisation is a moderator. a good moderator stays in the background of all discussions. he is always around but choses not to post. he is now tirelessly housekeeping the forum for the benefit of us all. :biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

info him i dedicate the above popular taiwan song 车站 to him ...