• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where's Equalisation?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm very kind hearted worrying for him. No sound no picture for so many days. Don't know whether tong tong cheng already or not? :eek:

(a) drunk

(b) mortuary

(c) funeral

(d) all of the above

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone wants to attend the wake? Bring $20 white gold 意思意思。Chivas whisky atau Heineken beer free flow on the house but also don't drink too much 意思意思。

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shouldnt make him the moderator and put him in charge of that graveyard section. Think he too stressed, lol

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please visit him at imh and if you cunt find him, he is in rehab....from doing too many squats....a.k.a. sore arse.

M

Mdm Tang

Are you all serious? Equalisation is such a cute funny drunkard. He'd be missed.

SUNDAY 2 Oct 2011

Binak , Rocket Man All the Way ...

Attachments

• 2 OCT 11 Rocket Man.pdf
    880.8 KB · Views: 163
M

Mdm Tang

Rocket Man ready to take Japan by storm
Michael Lee in Japan
Wednesday, September 28, 2011

http://www.turfclub.com.sg/DesktopM...ItemId=8628&ModuleId=1138&TabId=85&PortalId=0

Rocket Man unstoppable in Japan on Sunday
Champion sprinter ROCKET MAN is set to show the Japanese racing fans just how good he is when he runs in Sundays US$2.5m Sprinters Stakes (G1) over 1200m at Nakayama racecourse in Japan.

http://www.racingguide.com.sg/news/racingguide/rocket-man-unstoppable-in-japan-on-sunday.aspx

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm very kind hearted worrying for him. No sound no picture for so many days. Don't know whether tong tong cheng already or not? :eek:

(a) drunk

(b) mortuary

(c) funeral

(d) all of the above

Fighting for space at Sungei Rd to sell his Caio Watch collection & diluted bottle of Chiva Regal, got beaten up & is now floating on Sungei Rochor or hawking tongkat ali back lane of Desker Rd., or lying in the empty grass pacthes near Kranji MRT Station after his 'four legs friends' kicked him or you can all Ang Yew Seeng, if they have seen him?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fighting for space at Sungei Rd to sell his Caio Watch collection & diluted bottle of Chiva Regal, got beaten up & is now floating on Sungei Rochor or hawking tongkat ali back lane of Desker Rd., or lying in the empty grass pacthes near Kranji MRT Station after his 'four legs friends' kicked him or you can all Ang Yew Seeng, if they have seen him?

So many days no sound no pic. Most likely ashes in urn already. Anyway I not interested in drunken old horse punter. I interested in Mdm Tang very chio I like :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many days no sound no pic. Most likely ashes in urn already. Anyway I not interested in drunken old horse punter. I interested in Mdm Tang very chio I like :wink:

No sound, no picture, then you have to call Telefunken repair service, the CRT ( Cathode Ray Tube) must have blown, or have you tried calling Ang Yew Seng?, no body have collected the urn.:biggrin: