• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where to take a break?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya,quite rite,i am very indecisive cos' have been thinking of the pros and cons,what if this and that? So i was hoping someone can drop me a note suggesting what I can do for myself?

KNN ... here also cannot, there also scared ... why don't you book 3 days stay at hotel 81 and fuck yourself ...:mad:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,talking about this,suddenly i recall the other day, I sent some passengers to a hangar in Seletar camp. I was told the restaurant in the air base serves very good buffalo wings. Saw quite a lot of pple there also.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,talking about this,suddenly i recall the other day, I sent some passengers to a hangar in Seletar camp. I was told the restaurant in the air base serves very good buffalo wings. Saw quite a lot of pple there also.

I advise you to shaft all the buffalo wings up your arse !!:mad:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U can go SG X-Trekkers website n get some ideals where to go from there... But almost all their trips are more geared toward adventure rather then relax relax shopping trip...:biggrin::biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,dun play play... uncle, i ever climbed and trekked Mount Ophir before...:rolleyes:

U can go SG X-Trekkers website n get some ideals where to go from there... But almost all their trips are more geared toward adventure rather then relax relax shopping trip...:biggrin::biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really need a break,where can i go for a short 3 days. Thinking of resort world...:p

You don't seem mentally and fiscally stable. If you lose everything you'd surely be going to help yourself off the ledge like the loser that you are, so maybe a small tent at a low-rise ECP beach would do.

But you would have to behave otherwise everyone including even the police and the NParks officers will be very unhappy with you and will ask you to pack up and go home.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you sound very serious and very scary...

Can I book your taxi tonight?

7:45 PM pickup at Kallang Bahru NTUC. Destination SABA Farrer Park.

After arrival wait till 8:15 PM. Can keep meter running of course. Then back to Kallang Bahru NTUC again.