• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to Find Cheap Lawyers ?.....No Need to Be Good.......

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so bros.............where to find cheap lawyers ah ?

just need to change beneficiaries on will, CPF, etc etc...........that kind of thing........

somehow must get a lawyer to do it.........:*:

so tolong hor.............help me out leh..............:o

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought it's standard rate, abt $20 per stamp. i did my statutory declaration before and was charged $20 just for the stamp, lawyer wasn't even around...the clerk did it for me.

just need to change beneficiaries on will, CPF, etc etc...........that kind of thing........

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go for meet the mp sessions can do it for a token sum, if not for free. :biggrin:

I heard sdp Ravi is a lawyer too.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

first and foremost, do u anticipate ending up in bed with him/her? if YES, i know who to recommend you :wink:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are the one looking for lawyer, now you say no need for cpf and insurance, that's true.
if you have other assets to leave to your siblings or kids, anything more complex than cpf, you may need a lawyer. if you have shares overseas, you may want to inform your beneficiaries that it may take up to a year to resolve.

祝你一路走好。。。:p

change CPF and insurance beneficiaries need lawyer meh ?

how about inheritance of HDB flat ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are the one looking for lawyer, now you say no need for cpf and insurance, that's true.
if you have other assets to leave to your siblings or kids, anything more complex than cpf, you may need a lawyer. if you have shares overseas, you may want to inform your beneficiaries that it may take up to a year to resolve.

祝你一路走好。。。:p

actually my neighbour lah..................the old woman asking me to find out for her.................she say need lawyer to change insurance beneficiary and CPF nominations and HDB flat inheritance mah..................

so i good heart try to find out for her lah

Grace

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually my neighbour lah..................the old woman asking me to find out for her.................she say need lawyer to change insurance beneficiary and CPF nominations and HDB flat inheritance mah..................

///
if she qualifies, try Legal Aid Bureau at URA Bldg, Maxwell Rd.
or, check with yr C.C., sometimes, they have monthly pro-bono lawyers.
///
xxx

Grace

Alfrescian
Loyal
///
CPF nominations can be re-done at CPF offices, witnessed by the CPF officers.
No need use Lawyers.
///
xxx

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has no money or she just a cheapskate?