• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where to cut my kkj ar ?? I wanna convert

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-ways-a-husband-may-discipline-his-wife-in-Islam

What are the ways a husband may discipline his wife in Islam?

song si, can marry 4 wives and also hoot them if they never obey my order

The third and last step is to beat her. When you beat her

makcik, priest wait for me

I am cumming to join you

You forgot to add....to divorce her just mumble a few words...nowadays much modern, can send instgram, SMS, Whatsapp, Mesenger etc..& then get a new one.

you wanna potong?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot to add....to divorce her just mumble a few words...nowadays much modern, can send instgram, SMS, Whatsapp, Mesenger etc..& then get a new one.

you wanna potong?

Considering how much benefits being a mudslimes men ...I also thinking of converting. Can get syt wife. N wife have to be submissive etc...n be Turkish Muslim can still eat pork n drink alcohol...why not?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The debate is still going on, on the "to cut or not to cut". Just like a fruit, you cut the skin, the inside starts to wrinkle fast & starts to deteriorate fast & is hard to keep the fruit fresh, succulent & crunchy, especially Apples!. One school says, that the skin on, it provides sensation by friction for the 'fruit' as well as where the 'fruit' is going in. There are so many arguments over this...

" to cut or not to cut", that is the question!