• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uganda former Islamic teacher becomes christian, 'pious' muslims beat him until he is unconscious. Syed Putra is lucky not being beaten being a taoist

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://morningstarnews.org/2023/05/new-christian-beaten-unconscious-for-leaving-islam/

NAIROBI, Kenya, May 8, 2023 (Morning Star News) – A former Islamic teacher remains hospitalized after Muslim extremists in eastern Uganda on Tuesday (May 2) beat him unconscious for converting to Christianity, sources said.

Shaquru Ndifuna, 33, was receiving treatment for blood loss at a medical clinic in Iganga town in the district of the same name, area Christians said.

A former Islamic teacher at Noor Islamic Institute in Mayuge District, Ndifuna is a resident of Kaliro Town Council, about 40 kilometers (25 miles) from Iganga town. He put his faith in Christ in January an open-air evangelistic event in Namutumba, 39 kilometers from Iganga town.

Word of his conversion spread, a cleric at the Noor Islamic Mosque began monitoring his movements, and in April three Islamic leaders visited him at his home, said an area Christian unnamed for security reasons.

“They questioned me about my absence as a teacher at Noor Mosque,” Ndifuna told Morning Star News. “I tried to explain to them about my other commitments elsewhere. One of them mentioned about me having become a Christian, but I did not respond. Afterwards the three Muslim leaders left.”

Tuesday evening (May 2) at 7:30 p.m., four Muslims intruded into his house, he said.

“They forcefully entered into the house, shouting about me having blasphemed the Islamic religion and trying to force me to confess that Jesus is not the Son of God, and that Allah is the only God to be worshipped and Muhammad is His prophet,” Ndifuna said. “I refused to renounce Jesus as the Son of God. They started beating me up.”

His wife and three children hid in a bedroom, and his wife telephoned a family friend, saying that the assailants were beating him unconscious and that he had lost a lot of blood, the source said.

“The attackers have left, I think they thought my husband is dead – they did not touch his phone nor any property,” his wife told the friend, according to the source.

The friend drove to their home, took Ndifuna to a nearby medicine shop for first aid and later transferred him to the clinic in Iganga, the source said.

“Please take care of my children, I am not sure whether I will survive,” Ndifuna told Morning Star News at the hospital. “The Muslims who injured me were trying to force me to return to Islam, but I refused.”…

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://morningstarnews.org/2023/05/new-christian-beaten-unconscious-for-leaving-islam/

NAIROBI, Kenya, May 8, 2023 (Morning Star News) – A former Islamic teacher remains hospitalized after Muslim extremists in eastern Uganda on Tuesday (May 2) beat him unconscious for converting to Christianity, sources said.

Shaquru Ndifuna, 33, was receiving treatment for blood loss at a medical clinic in Iganga town in the district of the same name, area Christians said.

A former Islamic teacher at Noor Islamic Institute in Mayuge District, Ndifuna is a resident of Kaliro Town Council, about 40 kilometers (25 miles) from Iganga town. He put his faith in Christ in January an open-air evangelistic event in Namutumba, 39 kilometers from Iganga town.

Word of his conversion spread, a cleric at the Noor Islamic Mosque began monitoring his movements, and in April three Islamic leaders visited him at his home, said an area Christian unnamed for security reasons.

“They questioned me about my absence as a teacher at Noor Mosque,” Ndifuna told Morning Star News. “I tried to explain to them about my other commitments elsewhere. One of them mentioned about me having become a Christian, but I did not respond. Afterwards the three Muslim leaders left.”

Tuesday evening (May 2) at 7:30 p.m., four Muslims intruded into his house, he said.

“They forcefully entered into the house, shouting about me having blasphemed the Islamic religion and trying to force me to confess that Jesus is not the Son of God, and that Allah is the only God to be worshipped and Muhammad is His prophet,” Ndifuna said. “I refused to renounce Jesus as the Son of God. They started beating me up.”

His wife and three children hid in a bedroom, and his wife telephoned a family friend, saying that the assailants were beating him unconscious and that he had lost a lot of blood, the source said.

“The attackers have left, I think they thought my husband is dead – they did not touch his phone nor any property,” his wife told the friend, according to the source.

The friend drove to their home, took Ndifuna to a nearby medicine shop for first aid and later transferred him to the clinic in Iganga, the source said.

“Please take care of my children, I am not sure whether I will survive,” Ndifuna told Morning Star News at the hospital. “The Muslims who injured me were trying to force me to return to Islam, but I refused.”…

This is how moslems keep other moslems within islam.

It is also mentioned in the islamic scriptures, during the early history after mahomet died of poisoning. His successor went around beating up and killing other arabs who tried to leave islam.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how moslems keep other moslems within islam.

It is also mentioned in the islamic scriptures, during the early history after mahomet died of poisoning. His successor went around beating up and killing other arabs who tried to leave islam.

The apostate law in various jiuhu state is death. The irony is NO muslim is killed under this law but christian preachers who approached muuds have been killed or gone missing or kidnapped.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The apostate law in various jiuhu state is death. The irony is NO muslim is killed under this law

You never know. It is likely that 'vanished' muud apostates have been killed, and their bodies buried in an unmarked grave or cremated.

christian preachers who approached muuds have been killed or gone missing or kidnapped.

a shia muud moslem preacher also has been vanished by the jiuhu special forces.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never know. It is likely that 'vanished' muud apostates have been killed, and their bodies buried in an unmarked grave or cremated.

a shia muud moslem preacher also has been vanished by the jiuhu special forces.

Indonesia is not against shia muslims.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would see no evil, talk no evil, hear no evil!, why would anyone want to harm me?

That's what many Buddhist states used to say when islamic armies loomed at their border, ready to launch large-scale invasions or raids.

The arabian god supposedly ordered moslems to start fights against non-moslems, until they are all killed, converted to islam or beaten into paying heavy annual tribute.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what many Buddhist states used to say when islamic armies loomed at their border, ready to launch large-scale invasions or raids.

The arabian god supposedly ordered moslems to start fights against non-moslems, until they are all killed, converted to islam or beaten into paying heavy annual tribute.

You are right, islam is not a soft religion that stand still to be slaughtered. What you said about the moon god can be traced as verses in the koran. These verses always got misinterpreted by muslims leaders and scholars even though they are supposed to be PERFECT.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

The budhist in india fled to sri lanka and sri vijaya in sumatra to escape the Hindu scourge. That was way earlier before muslims invaded india.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, islam is not a soft religion that stand still to be slaughtered. What you said about the moon god can be traced as verses in the koran. These verses always got misinterpreted by muslims leaders and scholars even though they are supposed to be PERFECT.
Its not a religion you twit! It ended up as a religion.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The budhist in india fled to sri lanka and sri vijaya in sumatra to escape the Hindu scourge. That was way earlier before muslims invaded india.

Wasn't the destruction of Buddhism centre Nalanda committed by a moslem army led by some barbarian called Khilij?