• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to Buy Mi Note?

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xiaomi can't even resolve a generic problem when storing names in sms email together with numbers :rolleyes:

Don't ask me to screen shot it cos i don't own one but people i know do. :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Xiaomi can't even resolve a generic problem when storing names in sms email together with numbers :rolleyes:

Don't ask me to screen shot it cos i don't own one but people i know do. :biggrin:

Ha ha. The PAP IB trying to bash China and Chinese products again by disseminating lies. :biggrin:

I bought one 2 Redmi Note and 2 Redmi 1S for my staff over the past year. Absolutely no problem with storing contacts from SMS or e-mail.:smile:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In case the PAP IB accuses me of spreading Chinese propaganda, here's a Western review of the Mi Note. It out-specs the iPhone 6 but goes for less than half the price.

Xiaomi Mi Note review:Xiaomi's latest flagship dazzles with quality design

Reviewed: January 23, 2015​

The Good The Xiaomi Mi Note's refined aluminum and glass design is as good as any. Impressively, Xiaomi crams a 13-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization into the slim chassis without showing a bulge.

The Bad Limited 4G LTE support for non-Asian markets and no microSD slot curb its appeal, while it will likely only be available in the US, UK and Australia at a premium price.

The Bottom Line The Mi Note showcases Xiaomi's top-class potential to the world -- it's just a shame so few outside Asia will get to see it.

Though still relatively unknown outside of its native China, Xiaomi is now one of the largest handset makers in the world. And if you had any question about where the company is going in 2015 (and that's after a busy 2014), the Mi Note has the answer. Clearly taking aim at its larger main rivals, the 5.7-inch Mi Note is designed to be slimmer than the iPhone 6 Plus while having a larger display, while boldly borrowing its name from Samsung's Galaxy Note series.

With its trim design, powerful hardware and camera, the Mi Note is a premium high-end phone that sets the benchmark for the company's upcoming flagships, all while selling at a much more affordable price than competing phablets. The 16GB version will sell in China for 2,299RMB -- this converts to roughly $260, £245 or AU$450 -- and 2,799RMB ($450, £300 or AU$550) for the 64GB model.

After going on sale in China on January 27, it will be available more widely in the second quarter of 2015, though still limited to the seven other countries that Xiaomi already has a presence in -- India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Philippines. If you live in one of those places, the Mi Note warrants a serious look. In the US, UK or Australia, you may be able to get it online (and pay for the privilege), but the higher cost and lack of LTE (for the US) diminishes its appeal. And considering the phone's potential, that's really a shame.

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha. The PAP IB trying to bash China and Chinese products again by disseminating lies. :biggrin:

I bought one 2 Redmi Note and 2 Redmi 1S for my staff over the past year. Absolutely no problem with storing contacts from SMS or e-mail.:smile:

When joetys aka Froggy started numerous threads to bash iPhone 6, all the PAP IB clones were happily masturbating. :rolleyes:

I exposed your agenda at the other thread and u can't come up with evidence that it's recorded in Washington DC so u are just another lowercase alphabet clone from the PAP IB .

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...ey-dun-care-if-they-are-raped-on-the-roadside

For that it will cost u one zap. And one more today. Since u have thousand over rep points, losing a hundred shouldn't be a problem for u. :biggrin:

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal

My China threads are never lies. They are published news articles. It is you behaving like the PAP by showing displeasure for topics that u don't like to see. :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is you behaving like the PAP by showing displeasure for topics that u don't like to see. :biggrin:

I believe in freedom of speech, unlike the PAP IB. You can show your displeasure too.

On the contrary, it's the PAP IB like you who ape your fascist Pappy Masters by zapping posters who post topics you don't like. The way your Masters are trying to fix WP right now over AHPETC. See quote below for proof. :biggrin:

For that it will cost u one zap. And one more today. Since u have thousand over rep points, losing a hundred shouldn't be a problem for u. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Whahahahahhaha :biggrin: be nice hor...dun play wif fire...:biggrin:

Dhey I think we better siam, got IB war now better don't kenna crossfire, even my nick also kenna mentioned already I'm getting out of here fast.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When joetys aka Froggy started numerous threads to bash iPhone 6, all the PAP IB clones were happily masturbating. :rolleyes:

Speak for yourself, PAP IB troll.:rolleyes:

I own an iPhone 5c, and love the way it syncs with my MacBook. :smile:

BTW, where were you when I was actively promoting Mac on Delphi Forums? Sucking on your mum's tits? :biggrin:

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speak for yourself, PAP IB troll.:rolleyes:

I own an iPhone 5c, and love the way it syncs with my MacBook. :smile:

BTW, where were you when I was actively promoting Mac on Delphi Forums? Sucking on your mum's tits? :biggrin:

Hahaha how low can u get for getting parents involved? BTW i have gotten used to it from the profanities over the reputation system from your PAP IB clones :biggrin:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?183563-OMG!-PAP-IB-ShitFu-self-pwned-LOL

Who gives a shit about u and delphi forums? :biggrin:

What i said in my first post in this thread about Xiaomi's generic failure is true though u claimed that u have not encountered that problem. People i know have business contacts and they like to archive their sms emails so when they have contacts with common names, that's when they have to put numerical digits beside the name and that is a problem.

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha how low can u get for getting parents involved? BTW i have gotten used to it from the profanities over the reputation system from your PAP IB clones :biggrin:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?183563-OMG!-PAP-IB-ShitFu-self-pwned-LOL

Who gives a shit about u and delphi forums? :biggrin:

What i said in my first post in this thread about Xiaomi's generic failure is true though u claimed that u have not encountered that problem. People i know have business contacts and they like to archive their sms emails so when they have contacts with common names, that's when they have to put numerical digits beside the name and that is a problem.

Hi, I don't think Zaki is trying tonight.:o

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe in freedom of speech, unlike the PAP IB. You can show your displeasure too.

On the contrary, it's the PAP IB like you who ape your fascist Pappy Masters by zapping posters who post topics you don't like. The way your Masters are trying to fix WP right now over AHPETC. See quote below for proof. :biggrin:

Cannot zap? Then why is it there and the forum host allowed it? Unlike others who zap quietly, i let u and others know about it before hand and it's not like with the thousand over points that u have, u are going to go into moderation. :biggrin:

Be warned that i have tendencies to zap my fart chasers. :biggrin: