• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where the fuck is FishyPie?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'll start this thread here, saving the mods trouble of moving to here.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MORON OF THE DECADE, dumbfuck FishyPie? MIA 2 days liao after being labelled as moron of the decade :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Pok Kai Zai, you miss your lover fishypie huh? Nowadays you make even more lame postings than him ... SO who is the real lamer here?!?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is a dog, then dogs got hands to shake meh?

If you want to shake, you can shake his dick!
Please stay out my problems with FishyPie. Donating money to this forum doesnt mean you can gloat, infract, reverse infraction and zap people without finding out the truth.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pok Kai Zai, you miss your lover fishypie huh? Nowadays you make even more lame postings than him ... SO who is the real lamer here?!?

Pok kai? cheebye kia, I suggest you stick to your opinionated kponess to Pepper tail, shoo shoo :biggrin:

You dunno this is trivia folder? My thread was created here all along, not shifted from Courtyard. If you prefer FishyPie thread, then dun condemn him from the start, you flip flopping izzit? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And are you going down to the trolls, clones and dogs status just to have a piece of me? You are welcome to join to Tuakang King Drifter Team, whahahaha

Last edited:

DorkVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyoh, dun fight lah...cool cool...why not all of us gang up and zap leongsam to negative....hahahaha....

Don't be silly, he can add himself another 1 million points anytime!!

Which idiot said that I am your clone?

Last edited:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pok kai? cheebye kia, I suggest you stick to your opinionated kponess to Pepper tail, shoo shoo :biggrin:

And are you going down to the trolls, clones and dogs status just to have a piece of me? You are welcome to join to Tuakang King Drifter Team, whahahaha

You complain about vulgarities but you yourself mouth also not clean how?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You dunno this is trivia folder? My thread was created here all along, not shifted from Courtyard. If you prefer FishyPie thread, then dun condemn him from the start, you flip flopping izzit? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Both you and fishypie are just two lamers condemning each other for being lame. You two should just get a room and have it out.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You complain about vulgarities but you yourself mouth also not clean how?

Did I spouts at someone's mother cheebye? nice points, LOL

Both you and fishypie are just two lamers condemning each other for being lame. You two should just get a room and have it out.
You want a threesome? Not that I dun want to let go, he has a habit of not confronting directly to me, always behind Drifter and bark like a chihuahua, sibe sia suay

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You want a threesome? Not that I dun want to let go, he has a habit of not confronting directly to me, always behind Drifter and bark like a chihuahua, sibe sia suay

Why should he confront you directly? He obviously thinks his STOMP-like postings are superior to yours and to leetahbar's. You're not letting go because both of you are actually racing each other to the bottom. At this rate you'll get there first.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should he confront you directly? He obviously thinks his STOMP-like postings are superior to yours and to leetahbar's. You're not letting go because both of you are actually racing each other to the bottom. At this rate you'll get there first.
Yah lor, you the wise 1 up there, arent you proud of yourself? for bullying your own kind? :biggrin:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please stay out my problems with FishyPie. Donating money to this forum doesnt mean you can gloat, infract, reverse infraction and zap people without finding out the truth.

Dun tell me to stay out!!! In the first place, you mean that those who donate cannot comment on anything? While you and your so called "Seniors" pals here can tekan Fishypie just because you guys are so called "Seniors"? What is this? Ragging?

Let's admit it, most time the time, people tekan Fishypie and Kopiuncle, because of their pro-PAP stance!

This is not a anti-PAP forum only. Everyone has a place here, be it pro-PAP, those in the middle (like WP supporters) and those super anti-PAP.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun tell me to stay out!!! In the first place, you mean that those who donate cannot comment on anything? While you and your so called "Seniors" pals here can tekan Fishypie just because you guys are so called "Seniors"? What is this? Ragging?

Let's admit it, most time the time, people tekan Fishypie and Kopiuncle, because of their pro-PAP stance!

This is not a anti-PAP forum only. Everyone has a place here, be it pro-PAP, those in the middle (like WP supporters) and those super anti-PAP.

You are 1 stupid fuck, he's a Stomp moderator who's here to discredit this forum and you helping him? hahah....