• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where the fuck is FishyPie?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll start this thread here, saving the mods trouble of moving to here.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MORON OF THE DECADE, dumbfuck FishyPie? MIA 2 days liao after being labelled as moron of the decade :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

WHERE THE FUCK IS MORON OF THE DECADE, dumbfuck FishyPie? MIA 2 days liao after being labelled as moron of the decade :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
cos u always bully him lah...why dun u 2 just shake hands and stay out of each others path

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Exterminated under Sammyboy's B52 carpet bombing operation?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fishypie is aLL aLife & weLL..just awaiting for the next onsLaught.Lu Mai Kia..

DogVaderIsMBSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tell u why ok.. because his power shrunk to 14. Too embarrass to show boat and talk about it. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I zapped him 8X, everytime leave my nick, lol.

MBSSLOTS, u better stay away from FishyPie, he's a Stomp moderator, caught him red handed, whahaha

He's here to discredit the reputation of this forum.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I zapped him 8X, everytime leave my nick, lol.

MBSSLOTS, u better stay away from FishyPie, he's a Stomp moderator, caught him red handed, whahaha

He's here to discredit the reputation of this forum.
ok...will stay outbof your fights...and who is dogvader?
why the fuck is he impersonating me! wtf!