• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where the fuck is FishyPie?

jw5

Loyal

Let's admit it, most time the time, people tekan Fishypie and Kopiuncle, because of their pro-PAP stance!

This is not a anti-PAP forum only. Everyone has a place here, be it pro-PAP, those in the middle (like WP supporters) and those super anti-PAP.

Fishypie has always claimed that he hates politics and has no political affiliation.

Where did you hear or read that he has a pro pap stance?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun tell me to stay out!!! In the first place, you mean that those who donate cannot comment on anything? While you and your so called "Seniors" pals here can tekan Fishypie just because you guys are so called "Seniors"? What is this? Ragging?

Let's admit it, most time the time, people tekan Fishypie and Kopiuncle, because of their pro-PAP stance!

This is not a anti-PAP forum only. Everyone has a place here, be it pro-PAP, those in the middle (like WP supporters) and those super anti-PAP.

Open your fucking eyes and read this thread

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?119199-My-analysist-on-Fishypie-the-SPH-dog-who-s-out-to-sabotage-this-forum&highlight=fishypie

And Stomp forum is dead for almost 18 months, and yet, he managed to get my avatar from Stomp and start a thread here less than a month ago, who else could get my avatar if he's not a moderator there?

alamak_zps51a1efa8.jpg

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?145724-Do-you-have-a-faVe-forummer-here&highlight=forummer

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
errrr. true or not? i dunno who to believe now....

Why do you think I keep biting on to him? Personal grudges? I dun bully newbies, but he's an exception.

The moment I found out he's from Stomp, he deleted his nick there straight away.

Look at the thread he started, and compare it with the Stomp forum.

Stomp is dead because of these kind of threads, always a question thread, talk and talk, in the end, no conclusion, nothing learned.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why dun you let boss sam know and let him decide what he wants to do...or whatever...