• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where Sun ho now? Still saving life or now a Hollywood star?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you deny or reject what God has created? Are you ashamed of his great work? To love and celebrate ourselves, is the praise and love God seeks from us.

nope...i don't deny or reject what God has created..

i am not ashamed of his great work....

love and celebrate ourselves is okay, but not glorifying ourselves more than God....

because He's the creator....we should only glorify Him instead of us, the created..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally speaking, i think it's liberating what she as a pastor is doing for the christian fold. Just like what Haagen-Dazs Lite is to ice cream - now you can get 'arosed' all you want without the guilt! Watching her hot simulated grinding music videos :biggrin:

if this brings you into sin, it must be bad!

you better stay away from her...

Matthew 5:28 (New International Version)

28But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope...i don't deny or reject what God has created..

i am not ashamed of his great work....

love and celebrate ourselves is okay, but not glorifying ourselves more than God....

because He's the creator....we should only glorify Him instead of us, the created..

OK, I'll give praise to god first the next time I admire myself in mirror.

if this brings you into sin, it must be bad!

you better stay away from her...

Matthew 5:28 (New International Version)

28But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

You kidding me? I can't wait for the next video, let's hope it's gets even more raunchier! :biggrin:

R

redlightmeansgo

remember she is not God..

people go to church to worship God not her....:biggrin:

I never said that people go to City Harvest to worship her. Obviously you can't and don't understand subtlety.

Do you think God would speak through a woman who puts on a a latex suit that bares her camel toe to the world? And if she is married to a pastor, what kind of a man is he? Can God be unveiled in the church he pastors? What kind of a God would HE be?

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
The funny thing is before she enter " stardom", it was known to the world that she is a pastor or singing pastor.The church is told to be supporting her.
they positioning her as a singing pastor. Then when the media attack the title should not be use for her singing career, they change the word and say that she is not a paster, just a church singing leader.
I am very confused if the title pastor is worthless or its just used when it needed?
Also the business that she enter also bring in puzzle???
Have u visit skin coultural at great world, the tshirt is full of skull and dark design? that is god? so wearing snake, skull on the tshirt is a show of god love?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever God giveth, God can taketh away. Whatever God creates, God can destroy. His will be done, here on earth and on heaven. Amen. Whenever police or insurance company or scientist can't explain why something happened, it's must be an Act of God. Amen. God is very important to law and order and justice. Without God, there'd be no one else left to blame when things can't be explained.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The funny thing is before she enter " stardom", it was known to the world that she is a pastor or singing pastor.The church is told to be supporting her.
they positioning her as a singing pastor. Then when the media attack the title should not be use for her singing career, they change the word and say that she is not a paster, just a church singing leader.
I am very confused if the title pastor is worthless or its just used when it needed?
Also the business that she enter also bring in puzzle???
Have u visit skin coultural at great world, the tshirt is full of skull and dark design? that is god? so wearing snake, skull on the tshirt is a show of god love?

Singing pastor..church counsellor...then morph into.............:p ...was about to use the word, "HARLOT", but who am I to condem?

The Lord will seperate the goats from the sheep.... in the meantime, let the 'horny' goat roam..

The Sheep and the Goats
31"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

Matthew 25: 31-46 (NIV)

MichaelX

Few years back i attending her church, that is the time that she just started her singing career. The whole church is excited and support her all the way.
The main reason for her to start singing is
1. Love of god, god say her mission to this life is to sing, apponited by god some day la..
2. After she get popular, she will enter china ( which they say christianity is not strong ), so in order to enter china, she must be famous first.
3. Her song can touch human heart , will let them feel positive and her love for god.

I still waiting for all these to come thru, what i see now is

1. used to be a pastor wife and support the church singing session, that is her mission and purpose.
2. Never seen her for years now, so do the church goer benefit? i bet they still telling themselves that they had to let her go to attend something higher. But where is she now? I bet nobody know except the constant hollywood party & MTV award that we can read from newspaper.
3. i though she going to save life in china ? why go to hollywood where there is enough christian?

????????????

You many years neber go back and check? If don't understand don't judge first lor. Go and find out from the church if you are really concern...:smile:

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You many years neber go back and check? If don't understand don't judge first lor. Go and find out from the church if you are really concern...:smile:
well, went back few time and they still think she doing something, but tone down by not singing praise to her every session now. But will cheer at whatever she win some prizes or top the chart or something. Of course they not worship her like before as there is nothing for them to be proud of. Even some of the old timer know what is happening over the years. I might agree the intention from the start is good, but it turn out the other way.
sigh...

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never said that people go to City Harvest to worship her. Obviously you can't and don't understand subtlety.

Do you think God would speak through a woman who puts on a a latex suit that bares her camel toe to the world? And if she is married to a pastor, what kind of a man is he? Can God be unveiled in the church he pastors? What kind of a God would HE be?

well, worship is a understatement. Before the church start, all of them must watch her MTV first, then follow by 10 min of sales talk on getting her CD. so what do you think?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
100% sales and marketing talk surely, even after taking away some key and offending "sales" words. With the blanks, the situation you have painted still sounds business.

....Before the _______ start, all of them must watch her MTV first, then follow by 10 min of _______ talk on getting her CD. so what do you think?

Last edited:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shining in prison.

Few years back i attending her church, that is the time that she just started her singing career. The whole church is excited and support her all the way.
The main reason for her to start singing is
1. Love of god, god say her mission to this life is to sing, apponited by god some day la..
2. After she get popular, she will enter china ( which they say christianity is not strong ), so in order to enter china, she must be famous first.
3. Her song can touch human heart , will let them feel positive and her love for god.

I still waiting for all these to come thru, what i see now is

1. used to be a pastor wife and support the church singing session, that is her mission and purpose.
2. Never seen her for years now, so do the church goer benefit? i bet they still telling themselves that they had to let her go to attend something higher. But where is she now? I bet nobody know except the constant hollywood party & MTV award that we can read from newspaper.
3. i though she going to save life in china ? why go to hollywood where there is enough christian?

????????????

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
God made the Earth as he claimed, but from the sum total of all natural events together with the humans he also laid claim to make, I conclude that his Art & Craft is F-.

That's why the building in the galaxy stopped, cos he know he sucketh at handicraft.