• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where Sun ho now? Still saving life or now a Hollywood star?

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few years back i attending her church, that is the time that she just started her singing career. The whole church is excited and support her all the way.
The main reason for her to start singing is
1. Love of god, god say her mission to this life is to sing, apponited by god some day la..
2. After she get popular, she will enter china ( which they say christianity is not strong ), so in order to enter china, she must be famous first.
3. Her song can touch human heart , will let them feel positive and her love for god.

I still waiting for all these to come thru, what i see now is

1. used to be a pastor wife and support the church singing session, that is her mission and purpose.
2. Never seen her for years now, so do the church goer benefit? i bet they still telling themselves that they had to let her go to attend something higher. But where is she now? I bet nobody know except the constant hollywood party & MTV award that we can read from newspaper.
3. i though she going to save life in china ? why go to hollywood where there is enough christian?

????????????

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
her new Music video.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uFh9Su_SiM4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uFh9Su_SiM4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

looks familiar? lol

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
her new Music video.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uFh9Su_SiM4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uFh9Su_SiM4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

looks familiar? lol

Well, that look very positive message to me, i sure god will be proud of this .
Indeed she will be able to attract new christian with this kind of work, maybe to the dark side...

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
her new Music video.

looks familiar? lol

very familiar, Sun Ho should change name to Lady Ho Ho.:rolleyes:

R

redlightmeansgo

What continues to amaze me is not her two-faced shape shifting personality, but week after week, people continue to throng the church in the hope of ever seeing salvation unveiled.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What continues to amaze me is not her two-faced shape shifting personality, but week after week, people continue to throng the church in the hope of ever seeing salvation unveiled.

remember she is not God..

people go to church to worship God not her....:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few years back i attending her church, that is the time that she just started her singing career. The whole church is excited and support her all the way.
The main reason for her to start singing is
1. Love of god, god say her mission to this life is to sing, apponited by god some day la..
2. After she get popular, she will enter china ( which they say christianity is not strong ), so in order to enter china, she must be famous first.
3. Her song can touch human heart , will let them feel positive and her love for god.

I still waiting for all these to come thru, what i see now is

1. used to be a pastor wife and support the church singing session, that is her mission and purpose.
2. Never seen her for years now, so do the church goer benefit? i bet they still telling themselves that they had to let her go to attend something higher. But where is she now? I bet nobody know except the constant hollywood party & MTV award that we can read from newspaper.
3. i though she going to save life in china ? why go to hollywood where there is enough christian?

????????????

She is not a PASTOR WIFE she is a PASTOR of the church...please get that facts right..she got her qualification from a Theological College in New Zealand...

Whatever she is doing,...she is certainly not bringing Glory to God!, that is for sure!:mad:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just watch her MTVs, she dances like a witch, sings like a slut and act like a whore. Should people follow a spiritual guide like this?

i think it's sad for her to act in this way....nobody knows why she did what she did.....

but remember we are still humans and have moments of weaknesses too....

one should not be judgmental unless we have no flaws in ourselves..

but always remember never follow humans, instead choose to believe and live according to the words of bible...

1101930503_400.jpg

Jonestown-Newsweek1978_CutOfDeath_2.jpg

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is not a PASTOR WIFE she is a PASTOR of the church...please get that facts right..she got her qualification from a Theological College in New Zealand...

Whatever she is doing,...she is certainly not bringing Glory to God!, that is for sure!:mad:

We are all God's creation. The more we glorify and celebrate in ourselves, so then in turn the more Glory and Praise it is to God. HALLELUJAH!

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
you got it wrong.....we should glorify God not ourselves..

Do you deny or reject what God has created? Are you ashamed of his great work? To love and celebrate ourselves, is the praise and love God seeks from us.

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smiple case of a gal starting off with good and sincere intentions but got blinded by fame and glory along the way. Only right thing for her to do is to choose one road to travel - saving other souls or glorifying her own soul..

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smiple case of a gal starting off with good and sincere intentions but got blinded by fame and glory along the way. Only right thing for her to do is to choose one road to travel - saving other souls or glorifying her own soul..

Generally speaking, i think it's liberating what she as a pastor is doing for the christian fold. Just like what Haagen-Dazs Lite is to ice cream - now you can get 'arosed' all you want without the guilt! Watching her hot simulated grinding music videos :biggrin:

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally speaking, i think it's liberating what she as a pastor is doing for the christian fold. Just like what Haagen-Dazs Lite is to ice cream - now you can get 'arosed' all you want without the guilt! Watching her hot simulated grinding music videos :biggrin:

Do you seriously get arosed watching her?
haha, that is something new.
But if the believer belive that she is right, then she is not wrong.
She will think she is right. There is always no right or wrong for everything.