• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are SPF's cardboard matas? Never put one in each HDB Lift? Girl got robbed at knife point, Guess @What Town?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't be Indian since she's not raped or molested. Perhaps she's not a ravishing beauty like ginslut.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays CCTVs installed by the police are at every corner, from the way you step out of the lift to bus stop, LRT and MRT station.

But are all the cameras working, I have peered into some, you don't see the unmissable tiny LED light that indicate that it is on, some does. You can be sure, if they are catching an opposition member, it will be working & the camera will have a 99,999 megapixels resolution, that the tiniest 'abalone' hairs you can even see. Any other...the picture will be blurry, like the one they pasted outside the lifts doors at a block near me, informing residents to lookout for a molester.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i want one of those cardboard matas so i can gently caress it as a pillow at night and make love to it like a dakimura.
you can caress this cardboard model of the yamaha r1 and call out "cum cum yomama" while grabbing the twin exhaust.
cardboard-yamaha-r1-02.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i want one of those cardboard matas so i can gently caress it as a pillow at night and make love to it like a dakimura.

Are you those horny char bors, who really took home these card board cut outs home to caress & rub their....& sing " light my fire" or those CAQ?