• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are SPF's cardboard matas? Never put one in each HDB Lift? Girl got robbed at knife point, Guess @What Town?

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-attempted-armed-robbery-in-tampines-10483740

Singapore Man, 37, arrested for attempted armed robbery in Tampines

File photo: TODAY

29 Jun 2018 04:39PM (Updated: 29 Jun 2018 04:40PM)
Share this content

• Steal No Bananas! Mata Here!

Bookmark

SINGAPORE: A 37-year-old man was arrested on Friday (Jun 29) for attempting to rob a 20-year-old woman at knifepoint inside a lift in Tampines, police said in a news release.
The incident took place at Block 493D Tampines Street 43. Police said they received a report that an unknown man armed with a knife had entered the lift with the victim and attempted to rob her.

It is understood that the victim suffered some cuts on her finger as the man tried to grab her handbag. The man failed to take anything in the end.
Police eventually arrested the suspect along Tampines Street 43 after establishing his identity with the aid of police cameras.
He will be charged in court on Saturday with attempted armed robbery. If found guilty, he faces up to seven years' jail and at least 12 strokes of the cane.
Source: CNA/ng
Tagged Topics

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB is always slow in implementing safety measures. I suggested to HDB when I first moved to my current estate to construct a barrier for automatic parking system. HDB replied to say that it's not feasible. Now it's being implemented everywhere.

HDB must now consider constructing aluminium gates at the lift lobbies so that only residents with key card can enter the lobby. The estate will be much safer and not every Tom, Dick and Harry can knock on your door.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB is always slow in implementing safety measures. I suggested to HDB when I first moved to my current estate to construct a barrier for automatic parking system. HDB replied to say that it's not feasible. Now it's being implemented everywhere.

HDB must now consider constructing aluminium gates at the lift lobbies so that only residents with key card can enter the lobby. The estate will be much safer and not every Tom, Dick and Harry can knock on your door.
In HK..all public housing have security gates n guards for each building. It's not open concept like Singkies HDB flats

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But this will impede your friendly the Tom's, Dick's & Pussy..oops! Lucy plus your hard working PAP MP's from visiting you; they won't want that to happen.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In HK..all public housing have security gates n guards for each building. It's not open concept like Singkies HDB flats

The concept here is your flats & housing must be open anytime for inspection, arrests etc..that is the concept here, this is not HK< Taiwan or...this SIngapore, we are Singapore...we were stinkerporeans...

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays CCTVs installed by the police are at every corner, from the way you step out of the lift to bus stop, LRT and MRT station.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
current state of economy doldrums, for locals,not too bad a deal to check changi chalet for lodging,food,shelter,medicare,..heck they even have job placement for you!!!!

come out fitter,healthier!! (Terns & Conditions apply).

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0028.GIF

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why don’t she stay in private condominium? This will never happen.