• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When will PAP Lockeliberal's face be revealed ?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
One down, many more to go.

When will the real identity of the No 1 PAP supporter cum apologist cum ball-licker cum cock-sucker here, WP Youth leader Lockeliberal aka Marcus Yap be revealed ???

I am sure many people are interested to see the real face of this goon who kept attacking SDP and defending the PAP.

If anybody got any information or pictures about Lockeliberal, please send it to the wayangparty guys, I am sure they will be very keen to know more.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would second that. We should always agree to disagree.

Besides if Locke is from the WP, he can certainly help to improve the WP website. There is so much good content there - Sylvia Lim's speeches, their manifesto and exhortation to the voters. But there is also a lack of vibrancy.

A person like Locke can certainly help to add interest and structure to the website. That is, if Locke is from the WP (and he is entitled to his privacy not to reply to my post).

Even if Locke is from the PAP, I would still respect his decision.

PAP is not the enemy. The enemy is the lack of checks and balances in our society which leads to present day excesses.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure ? WP website has not been updated for months !

Because of idle members like Locke who spends time defending the PAP in forums !

Besides if Locke is from the WP, he can certainly help to improve the WP website. There is so much good content there - Sylvia Lim's speeches, their manifesto and exhortation to the voters. But there is also a lack of vibrancy.

A person like Locke can certainly help to add interest and structure to the website. That is, if Locke is from the WP (and he is entitled to his privacy not to reply to my post).

PAP is not the enemy. The enemy is the lack of checks and balances in our society which leads to present day excesses.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok...but the existing content is there, sufficient to form a basis to engage

But the vibrancy is not

There must be a higher level of energy....Locke has a dry sense of humor, almost ironic and if he undertakes the editorial content (provided he is indeed from the WP) then he can introduce a certain type of energy to the website that is distinct from say, the YPAP website.

Such distinctiveness is good because it is a differentiating factor.

To me, updating the website is a good thing but more essential is the primary feeling a visitor gets when he first visits the site.

Of course I mentioned Locke simply because he is in this forum. There could be other WP people of equal or greater talent.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I know, the WP people have only one talent - to fix PAP/WP critics.

I guess they have fixed many old-time forumers and that's why they are not around now.

Ok...but the existing content is there, sufficient to form a basis to engage

But the vibrancy is not

There must be a higher level of energy....Locke has a dry sense of humor, almost ironic and if he undertakes the editorial content (provided he is indeed from the WP) then he can introduce a certain type of energy to the website that is distinct from say, the YPAP website.

Such distinctiveness is good because it is a differentiating factor.

To me, updating the website is a good thing but more essential is the primary feeling a visitor gets when he first visits the site.

Of course I mentioned Locke simply because he is in this forum. There could be other WP people of equal or greater talent.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I know, the WP people have only one talent - to fix PAP/WP critics.

I guess they have fixed many old-time forumers and that's why they are not around now.

you are so clever! like some who in past mingled with them and couldn't fix them from the inside, they were finally exposed and have to leave and continuously trying to fix them now from the outside...maybe like yourself?:rolleyes:

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I third that :p If Lockeliberal is a WP member attacking SDP, he's the first I'm seeing. I have already seen so many WP attacking SDP (members?) everywhere else. When it comes to tit for tat I guess it's fair.

The WP website it lacks vibrancy and is poorly designed. There is no lack of content although it is not as updated as often. But its contents are very long and they should have some summary before the text.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are so clever! like sin past mingled with them and couldfix theom the, they were finallyand have to leave antinuously trying to fix them nom the o..maybe like yourself?

did you ask your PAP mp baey to widen the longkang at Blk 171 Stirling Road to accommodate your diabetic fat and ugly corpse when you jump from the 9th storey .... LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
leongsam has mentioned his irk to some of the repeated threats carried over from the old sbf. maybe it's about time for sam to "baptise" his current kopitiam.

it's really funny that SDP desperados need such a quirky forum to promote their whatever lame agenda when they already have their own official site to do it.

why are they trying to steal business from this kopitiam?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you give an example of a real SDP member attacking WP ?

I for one, is not a SDP member or even a supporter.

I third that :p If Lockeliberal is a WP member attacking SDP, he's the first I'm seeing. I have already seen so many WP attacking SDP (members?) everywhere else. When it comes to tit for tat I guess it's fair.

The WP website it lacks vibrancy and is poorly designed. There is no lack of content although it is not as updated as often. But its contents are very long and they should have some summary before the text.

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not very sure if they are SDP members, but they certainly defend the SDP very staunchly. From what I have come across the things they say sound like as if they are speaking from "inside".

I'm sorry I misunderstood you as a SDP supporter. I got the impression from your writings.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
E Jay and Lamei are SDP supporters, but they are not SDP members.

In fact, I don't think there is a single SDP member in this forum currently except for bobitiam from the old SBF who have seen MIA after being persecuted by the WP hooligans.

Even Uncle Yap is not a SDP member, so I really wonder where you got your facts from ?

Or are you a WP member in disguise trying to smear the image of SDP again ?

I'm not very sure if they are SDP members, but they certainly defend the SDP very staunchly. From what I have come across the things they say sound like as if they are speaking from "inside".

I'm sorry I misunderstood you as a SDP supporter. I got the impression from your writings.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When will the real identity of the No 1 PAP supporter cum apologist cum ball-licker cum cock-sucker here, WP Youth leader Lockeliberal aka Marcus Yap be revealed ???

I am sure many people are interested to see the real face of this goon who kept attacking SDP and defending the PAP.

Locke has been seen by and/or known to Chia Ti Lik, Lamei, Ng Ejay, LeeTahBar etc. There was the RP dinner and other ocassions. Who's Locke is really no secret and nothing to hide.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why not you post a picure of locke here for us to see since he has nothing to hide ?

Locke has been seen by and/or known to Chia Ti Lik, Lamei, Ng Ejay, LeeTahBar etc. There was the RP dinner and other ocassions. Who's Locke is really no secret and nothing to hide.

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
E Jay and Lamei are SDP supporters, but they are not SDP members.

In fact, I don't think there is a single SDP member in this forum currently except for bobitiam from the old SBF who have seen MIA after being persecuted by the WP hooligans.

Even Uncle Yap is not a SDP member, so I really wonder where you got your facts from ?

Or are you a WP member in disguise trying to smear the image of SDP again ?

I'm not talking about E Jay and Lamei but about you. Alright I got you. Was just asking like you are now asking if I am a WP member which I'm not. In what way can I smear SDP by saying its members may be here is something I don't understand. I think I have my freedom of speech right?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then why not you post a picure of locke here for us to see since he has nothing to hide ?

I wouldn't assume the liberty to post other people's pictures, unless it's celebrity picture in public domain. You have to ask the person concerned.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since that is the case, what gives you the right to speak for Locke in the first place ?

I wouldn't assume the liberty to post other people's pictures, unless it's celebrity picture in public domain. You have to ask the person concerned.

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, who would wanto see this PAP apologist Marcus Yap face? If you want to know how this Marcus looks like, just attend his biggest hero Lau Lee funeral and look for t he one who cries the loudest, that is Marcus Yap lah. LOL