• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When Sg is in a War ...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - When Sg is in a War ...</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>LauZoeTay <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>1:40 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 14) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>17262.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://www.sgforums.com/forums/1390/topics/368920
Read so many people writting that when Singapore is in a war they will not fight for Singapore but will buy a air ticket and quickly leave Singapore.
Hmm. When there is a war, you think the government will still let you buy air ticket to get out of Singapore meh? I think the government will ban all flights out of Singapore and will probably ban all ships and trains from leaving Singapore too.
But neverthless when there is a war I won't go and fight with the enemies for 2 reasons.
1. The PAP brings in foreigners to steal my jobs. So why should I go and fight in the war while these PAP politicians will most probably take a flight out of Singapore and wait until the war is over to come back?
2. I think most people actually chao keng throughout their 2 years ns and I am also 1 of such people. I chao keng and become a PES C storeman and I everyday slack and sleep throughout the 2 years.
The only time I do work is probably to do stupid things such as move stores and man the waterpoint and serve the officers with food. I have forgotten how to use the M16 already.
So when there is a war, I won't be so stupid as to go and fight with the enemies when I don't even remember how to use the M16 already
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something is very wrong with our system of NS, Total defences.
1) No jobs for citizens
2) Serve officers with Food
3) No protection plan for family in the event one is injured & KIA
4) Having a Elite system or class system

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget there are also the white horses! These are the elite chobolans. If they fight, I'll fight. But for me I fight only for my loved ones first and foremost and friends in that order. :biggrin:

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - When Sg is in a War ...</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>LauZoeTay <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>1:40 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 14) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>17262.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://www.sgforums.com/forums/1390/topics/368920
Read so many people writting that when Singapore is in a war they will not fight for Singapore but will buy a air ticket and quickly leave Singapore.
Hmm. When there is a war, you think the government will still let you buy air ticket to get out of Singapore meh? I think the government will ban all flights out of Singapore and will probably ban all ships and trains from leaving Singapore too.
But neverthless when there is a war I won't go and fight with the enemies for 2 reasons.
1. The PAP brings in foreigners to steal my jobs. So why should I go and fight in the war while these PAP politicians will most probably take a flight out of Singapore and wait until the war is over to come back?
2. I think most people actually chao keng throughout their 2 years ns and I am also 1 of such people. I chao keng and become a PES C storeman and I everyday slack and sleep throughout the 2 years.
The only time I do work is probably to do stupid things such as move stores and man the waterpoint and serve the officers with food. I have forgotten how to use the M16 already.
So when there is a war, I won't be so stupid as to go and fight with the enemies when I don't even remember how to use the M16 already
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That's exactly what happened during WW2.
The Brits quickly left for safety.
The rich asians also fled for safety to places like india.

The masses were told to stay cos the british were so called invincible.

Japs came and massacred the masses.

After the war, rich came back to claim their possessions and expanded their their business empire (think UOB, OCBC - they certainly didn't stay and fight).
The Brits came back and reclaimed Spore.

The masses? Can only count their losses and loved ones slaughtered.

I'm not so stupid man! Learn from history

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i will report to my camp, draw my AR-15/M16/SAR-21/SAW or whatever is there, 300 rounds of ammunition, 2 frag grenade, 2 smoke grenades, and gather my platoon. Indent maybe a 5 tonner and whatever 4 wheels they have and fight my way to Keppel shipyard and commandeer a ship and get the fuck out of this country when Malaysia attacks! Whoever stop me shall face the wrath of hot lead from my weapon's muzzle!

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will report to my camp, draw my AR-15/M16/SAR-21/SAW or whatever is there, 300 rounds of ammunition, 2 frag grenade, 2 smoke grenades, and gather my platoon. Indent maybe a 5 tonner and whatever 4 wheels they have and fight my way to Keppel shipyard and commandeer a ship and get the fuck out of this country when Malaysia attacks! Whoever stop me shall face the wrath of hot lead from my weapon's muzzle!

Agreed with You, family first & not familee.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

are you rambo?:wink:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's exactly what happened during WW2.
The Brits quickly left for safety.
The rich asians also fled for safety to places like india.

The masses were told to stay cos the british were so called invincible.

Japs came and massacred the masses.

After the war, rich came back to claim their possessions and expanded their their business empire (think UOB, OCBC - they certainly didn't stay and fight).
The Brits came back and reclaimed Spore.

The masses? Can only count their losses and loved ones slaughtered.

I'm not so stupid man! Learn from history

What a stupid choice of a getaway. Are you sure they went to India, that also came under the Japs? The rich chose to be slaughtered in an unpatriotic manner in a bigger British colony?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are very fat. I'd make you drink some canal water and then step on your stomach. :wink::wink::wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fight my way to Keppel shipyard and commandeer a ship and get the fuck out of this country when Malaysia attacks! Whoever stop me shall face the wrath of hot lead from my weapon's muzzle!

It'll be worst than the evening rush hour at the CTE, many will have the same idea. You'll have to fight with others that have the same idea, not from anyone trying to stop you :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may come as a surprise to most of you, but let me tell you, most colonial Singaporeans, the very vast majority probably including most ancestors related to you and me, survived World War II and the so-called Japanese massacre. Otherwise, there'd be no Singapore for the British to return to except an island of the dead.

Frankly, what's the difference of having a British government or a Japanese government or a Malaysian government or a Singaporean government. Does a Singaporean government score higher and high enough for you to die for it? Dying for a country is a fallacy and illusion. You either die for a cause or the government of the day.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal

lol bro don't forget the bayonet! nothing is fearsome as cold steel in the tummy!

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid moron. Go learn your WWII history before you call other people stupid. Japs got only as far as Burma.

What a stupid choice of a getaway. Are you sure they went to India, that also came under the Japs? The rich chose to be slaughtered in an unpatriotic manner in a bigger British colony?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fGpfXkhjPfo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fGpfXkhjPfo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watchman, good video.

Got me thinking about Obama & the goodwill that was created when he replaced one of the worst presidents :smile:

When LKY ups the lorry, it'll be an oppurtunity to develop better relations with Spores neighbours :rolleyes:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watchman, good video.

Got me thinking about Obama & the goodwill that was created when he replaced one of the worst presidents :smile:

When LKY ups the lorry, it'll be an oppurtunity to develop better relations with Spores neighbours :rolleyes:

What do you think of the caliber of Obama? People say he has no experience and he has admitted it himself too prior to actually going back on his word (to not contest the elections as a result) and doing so?

For some crazy reason I am positive. What about you?