• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When Sg is in a War ...

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should follow the example of our Dear Leader and Father of Singapore.

Offer your service to the enemy. 100% sure work, we have 2 living example here.

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - When Sg is in a War ...</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>LauZoeTay <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>1:40 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 14) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>17262.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://www.sgforums.com/forums/1390/topics/368920
Read so many people writting that when Singapore is in a war they will not fight for Singapore but will buy a air ticket and quickly leave Singapore.
Hmm. When there is a war, you think the government will still let you buy air ticket to get out of Singapore meh? I think the government will ban all flights out of Singapore and will probably ban all ships and trains from leaving Singapore too.
But neverthless when there is a war I won't go and fight with the enemies for 2 reasons.
1. The PAP brings in foreigners to steal my jobs. So why should I go and fight in the war while these PAP politicians will most probably take a flight out of Singapore and wait until the war is over to come back?
2. I think most people actually chao keng throughout their 2 years ns and I am also 1 of such people. I chao keng and become a PES C storeman and I everyday slack and sleep throughout the 2 years.
The only time I do work is probably to do stupid things such as move stores and man the waterpoint and serve the officers with food. I have forgotten how to use the M16 already.
So when there is a war, I won't be so stupid as to go and fight with the enemies when I don't even remember how to use the M16 already
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you think of the caliber of Obama? People say he has no experience and he has admitted it himself too prior to actually going back on his word (to not contest the elections as a result) and doing so?

No one is always right & Obama recognises that. He surrounds himself with smart people & takes their advice. He takes responsibliity for his actions.

Look at LKY. Die, die, he is always right. He surrounds himself with "Yes" men/women. How many promises has LKY broken :confused: