• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When free, spend a little time, read this....

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your trolling is being exposed, that's the fact, jackass. LOL, get real, fakie.

:kma:

Now you show yourself as somehow who does not even know what a troll is. You need not look further than the man you see in the mirror. Take a good hard look.

But I understand that you are clearly upset in being exposed as an ignoramus, so you have to call me a troll. So...if I am a troll, then what are you?

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you show yourself as somehow who does not even know what a troll is. You need not look further than the man you see in the mirror. Take a good hard look.

But I understand that you are clearly upset in being exposed as an ignoramus, so you have to call me a troll. So...if I am a troll, then what are you?

Talk so much shit for fuck. You're a TROLL and that's it, what shit about looking into mirror, just look at your lame arguments. They've no leg to stand on, fakie....

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much shit for fuck. You're a TROLL and that's it, what shit about looking into mirror, just look at your lame arguments. They've no leg to stand on, fakie....

Which of my arguments are lame and have no legs to stand on? Are you referring to those that exposed your abysmal ignorance about Christianity?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which of my arguments are lame and have no legs to stand on? Are you referring to those that exposed your abysmal ignorance about Christianity?

Trolling again? LOL. A fakie Christian should know your place....which is in a tight corner. You're lame, jackass.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You did not even read what you plagiarised. Copy blindly har? Let me quote the parts you obviously did not read, bold for you. I accept your gratitude for dispelling your ignorance again.

"Should a Christian be circumcised, then? Absolutely - and in fact, if you are uncircumcised you are lost and will suffer eternally. But this circumcision is a spiritual act, performed by the "hands of the Messiah" and received through an act of faith in His love. Indeed, in the coming Messianic kingdom, Isaiah foretold the time when only circumcised people would be allowed to enter the new city of Zion (Isa. 52:1-2). This is a picture of our future estate with Yeshua as Mashiach ben David.

But if the question is whether a Christian should be circumcised in the physical sense, as a Rabbinical rite that is intended to symbolize inclusion into Israel (i.e., "conversion" to Judaism), the answer is a resounding "No!" If you have trusted in Yeshua as your Savior you have no need for any further conversion. You are already "grafted in" to the Olive Tree of Israel (Rom. 11:17). Circumcision was not required of the first converts to the way of Yeshua (cf. Acts 15:1-21; Gal 5:2-4). For Jewish believers in the Mashiach who have already been circumcised, there is no need to become "uncircumcised," but the Brit Chadashah is emphatic that circumcision as a Rabbinical ritual to effect inclusion into Israel is worthless."

Don’t contradict my view, circumcision is absolute yes for Christian! Quoting a reference to a website is also plagiarism! You stupidity is astounding! When I invoke your mother’s name, I believe you call it plagiarism too :biggrin::wink:

After a few days of examing at my English for loophole, you thought you have caught a fat one? Fat hope! Anyway, this is a very substantiate post as compared to the rest of your junkie posts:wink:

Protestant Christianity is plagiarised from Catholic Christianity:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trolling again? LOL. A fakie Christian should know your place....which is in a tight corner. You're lame, jackass.

But you are the one cornered, grilled and gorenged, not me. Do a reality check please.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t contradict my view, circumcision is absolute yes for Christian! Quoting a reference to a website is also plagiarism! You stupidity is astounding! When I invoke your mother’s name, I believe you call it plagiarism too :biggrin::wink:

After a few days of examing at my English for loophole, you thought you have caught a fat one? Fat hope! Anyway, this is a very substantiate post as compared to the rest of your junkie posts:wink:

Protestant Christianity is plagiarised from Catholic Christianity:wink:

So what kind of circumcision MUST a Christian go through? Must physically cut foreskin or not? Clue: Answer is in the article you posted which I have put in bold. See how I have to spoon feed you until like that? Abysmally ignorant and incompetent.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what kind of circumcision MUST a Christian go through? Must physically cut foreskin or not? Clue: Answer is in the article you posted which I have put in bold. See how I have to spoon feed you until like that? Abysmally ignorant and incompetent.

Thank-you, thick skin hypocrite... remember to honour your words and don't stop spoon feeding:p. Do you know why Pauline epistles contradicted God's commands on circumcision so badly?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank-you, thick skin hypocrite... remember to honour your words and don't stop spoon feeding:p. Do you know why Pauline epistles contradicted God's commands on circumcision so badly?

My choice whether to spoon feed you or not. You just open mouth and say arrhhhh when I do so.

Is it true there is a contradiction in the first place? You just keep begging the question. Betcha don't know what that means.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't deny that I have exposed your abysmal ignorance about Christianity.

You're denying EVERYTHING, as what a fakie Christian does best, not showing facts and relying on heresy and your asshole to decide on what to believe. LOL Also, you're totally pwned here, jackass.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure anot? Your another post contradict each other:wink:

Got meh? Show lah. And before you do that, please do yourself a favour, do a short study on what a contradiction is. Learn to differentiate between apparent contradictions and real contradictions. I got a feeling you don't even care about such. But then again we should not be expecting too much of village atheists.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're denying EVERYTHING, as what a fakie Christian does best, not showing facts and relying on heresy and your asshole to decide on what to believe. LOL Also, you're totally pwned here, jackass.

No I don't deny everything. How can I be totally pwned when you are being cornered, grilled and gorenged until fuming mad with expletives?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No I don't deny everything. How can I be totally pwned when you are being cornered, grilled and gorenged until fuming mad with expletives?

So you're sensitive to expletives? LOL, very good.

KNNBCCB!!! Go fuck spiders lah, TROLL!!!!

You're PWNED, CORNERED, EXPOSED!!!!

Now go back to your ignoramus corner and suck your thumb, fakie!!!!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you're sensitive to expletives? LOL, very good.

KNNBCCB!!! Go fuck spiders lah, TROLL!!!!

You're PWNED, CORNERED, EXPOSED!!!!

Now go back to your ignoramus corner and suck your thumb, fakie!!!!

Expert in expletives but utter failure in being a Bible critic.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm an expert?

Can't be as expert as you in telling bullshit bible stories which you do not know, fakie Christian.

Yes you are an expert, confirmed expletives expert, extremely vulgar and foul mouthed. Taking great pride in your "profession".

Me? I'm no Bible expert. I just know a little bit more than the village atheist, enough to expose your abysmal ignorance and demolish your arguments against Christianity. Maybe can call me the demolition expert, because Paul the apostle said Christians demolish arguments raised against the knowledge of Christ.