• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When free, spend a little time, read this....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes you are an expert, confirmed expletives expert, extremely vulgar and foul mouthed. Taking great pride in your "profession".

Me? I'm no Bible expert. I just know a little bit more than the village atheist, enough to expose your abysmal ignorance and demolish your arguments against Christianity. Maybe can call me the demolition expert, because Paul the apostle said Christians demolish arguments raised against the knowledge of Christ.

Stop kidding yourself, fakie Christian......you know nothing about the Christian religion. You're just an imbecile who thinks putting the bible under the pillow means you know the bible. You know shit, go fuck spiders, and repent for vomiting blasphemy.

:kma:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop kidding yourself, fakie Christian......you know nothing about the Christian religion. You're just an imbecile who thinks putting the bible under the pillow means you know the bible. You know shit, go fuck spiders, and repent for vomiting blasphemy.

No wonder you are fuming and barking mad, that you can be so thrashed by a Christian who knows "nothing" about the Christian religion.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder you are fuming and barking mad, that you can be so thrashed by a Christian who knows "nothing" about the Christian religion.

As expected, fakie Christian is hallucinating.....Go fuck spiders lah, jackass!!!

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think this thread has degenerated into the familiar mudslinging .or was that the intention of the thread in the first place.?

.lets seek to understand each others religion instead of hurling accusations and abuses .

Peace

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think this thread has degenerated into the familiar mudslinging .or was that the intention of the thread in the first place.?

.lets seek to understand each others religion instead of hurling accusations and abuses .

Peace

I believe the intention was to drag Christianity through the m&d, and if Christians respond, to unleash m&d on Christian too, sparing neither mother or father, even spiders. Wonder why the Mods here tolerate such people like sinkie.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Peace

Go read the first post. Remember I started this thread for like-minded people. Those who make personal attacks on me vis-a-vis the subject title of this thread will get it from me jialat jialat. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the intention was to drag Christianity through the m&d, and if Christians respond, to unleash m&d on Christian too, sparing neither mother or father, even spiders. Wonder why the Mods here tolerate such people like sinkie.

Who gives a flying fuck what fuck you believe??? DUMBASS!!!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go read the first post. Remember I started this thread for like-minded people. Those who make personal attacks on me vis-a-vis the subject title of this thread will get it from me jialat jialat. :biggrin:

Don't you feel ashamed of yourself, playing the victim when you are the one hurling abuses and personal attacks on others?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you feel ashamed of yourself, playing the victim when you are the one hurling abuses and personal attacks on others?

Cheebye fakie Christian, why you bully me? Why you personal attack me? This is my thread, remember? I started it.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye fakie Christian, why you bully me? Why you personal attack me? This is my thread, remember? I started it.

How were you bullied and personally attacked? Does starting a thread confer any special privileges and immunity from having your views scrutinised and criticised?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How were you bullied and personally attacked? Does starting a thread confer any special privileges and immunity from having your views scrutinised and criticised?

See? You're personal attacking me again. You're pwned and punked by me. Now turn over, for I'm not done with you yet.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that you say fierce. You're a wimp lah.......and also a fakie jackass Christian.

If a wimp can corner, grill and goreng you until you red-faced and spew vulgarities, must be one hell of a tough wimp! So you can't handle a "wimp"? :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a wimp can corner, grill and goreng you until you red-faced and spew vulgarities, must be one hell of a tough wimp! So you can't handle a "wimp"? :wink:

Ok lah, you win. Now go suck my dog's dick, since your mouth so loose.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok lah, you win. Now go suck my dog's dick, since your mouth so loose.

Ooohh.....you are gross. Oh the gross indecency and perverseness! Can't believe you would do that to your own dog. No wonder you barking mad.