• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When free, spend a little time, read this....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ooohh.....you are gross. Oh the gross indecency and perverseness! Can't believe you would do that to your own dog. No wonder you barking mad.

No, my dog is barking for you......dun keep him waiting too long...................

:kma:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
How I know? You're the cocksucker he's looking for......

Everything also you don't know, but this you know? I can't imagine what kind of perverse things you have done to your own dog. Someone should report you to SPCA.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything also you don't know, but this you know? I can't imagine what kind of perverse things you have done to your own dog. Someone should report you to SPCA.

You can't imagine this, can't imagine that......what a jackass fakie Christian......like that you dare to bark at me? You're suitable for my dog lah, dun be shy.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't imagine this, can't imagine that......what a jackass fakie Christian......like that you dare to bark at me? You're suitable for my dog lah, dun be shy.

How would you like to be muzzled? What kind of leash do you prefer?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How would you like to be muzzled? What kind of leash do you prefer?

rolling_eyes_neil_degrasse_tyson.gif

What a jackass!!! :rolleyes: Go fuck spiders lah.................

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think this thread has degenerated into the familiar mudslinging .or was that the intention of the thread in the first place.?

.lets seek to understand each others religion instead of hurling accusations and abuses .

Peace

Just curious! Why is the islam branch of the abrahamic faiths able to put God or allah's command of circumcision into real practice? And not finding little loophole in the scripture to snake away.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb jackass fakie Christian......can't even debate intelligently, keep ranting and whining.....that's all you do here.....:rolleyes:

your observation is damn right on this fakie eunuchie:wink: His mindset is in the dark age when thunder is enough proof of god:biggrin::wink: Every whine or rant he considers he exposed an argument. Like that also can :p :wink:

legobible_circumcision2.jpg