• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When free, spend a little time, read this....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I set extremely low standards for you and sinkie, typical village atheists who are more fluff than stuff. Just one verse only about believing in virgin Mary and you have to hurl expletives and speak genitalia but no answer at all. How can the likes of you ever be a threat to Christianity? You make too easy for informed believers.

LOL!!! DUMBASS!!! Get a grip. Get a freaking life, LOSER.

:kma:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many arguments did you have, can count? You must have mistaken and confused your assertions with arguments.

I just need to name one to trash you. You are still unable to name the problems faced by corinth church. My argument still stays:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just need to name one to trash you. You are still unable to name the problems faced by corinth church. My argument still stays:wink:

What argument is that? Do you know what is an argument to begin with? Betcha do not.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have got a grip, more like a chokehold on your anti-Christian rantings. I have got a life, but have you got your eternal life?

You got eternal life? REALLY? SERIOUSLY? HA HA HA HA HA

I rest my case again.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be mistaken again, because I neither worship an ang moh deity or live off tithes. You not only get your facts wrong you even get the wrong guy.

You lah, dun deny it jackass. Dun tell me it's Jesus, you lying bitch.

:kma:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're not only a pathological liar, you're also a delusional one......

You can't handle the truth.

It's you who can't handle the truth that I do not fit your preferred description. Like I said, you have to just get used to being corrected again and again, simply because of your abysmal ignorance of Christianity.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's you who can't handle the truth that I do not fit your preferred description. Like I said, you have to just get used to being corrected again and again, simply because of your abysmal ignorance of Christianity.

Dun try to wriggle out for it makes no diff..............you can't handle the truth and prefer to live with lies. That's how pathetic you're, fakie Christian.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no reason to acknowledge a fake ang moh deity, so why should I be ashamed? BTW, which came first, Christianity or Roman Catholicism? But then again we already know you blew it with the wrong answer.

Don't try to snake and white wash well know fact lah. Some of your idiots coined a nice sounding term 'reformation ' but the base soup is still the same. Protestant is 100% plagarised from Catholicism. Try to disprove it again. Christard hypocrite.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun try to wriggle out for it makes no diff..............you can't handle the truth and prefer to live with lies. That's how pathetic you're, fakie Christian.

You are right, it makes no difference what my answer to you is, because you were never interested in the answer or the truth to bein with. Any answer would be greeted with more expletives and personal attacks from you. Tell you the truth you say it makes no difference. You can't handle the truth, and you can't handle a Christian who can tear down your anti-Christian ranting and expose your abysmal ignorance. But you just have to get used to it.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't try to snake and white wash well know fact lah. Some of your idiots coined a nice sounding term 'reformation ' but the base soup is still the same. Protestant is 100% plagarised from Catholicism. Try to disprove it again. Christard hypocrite.

Oh someone just twisted the argument. First say Christianity copied Roman Catholicism, then now change to say Protestants copied Roman Catholicism. Quick to save your butt eh?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh someone just twisted the argument. First say Christianity copied Roman Catholicism, then now change to say Protestants copied Roman Catholicism. Quick to save your butt eh?

You are an idiot joker good at picking at small fries. The 2nd time is to make it clear as it appears you don't get it. If I need to make clearer the 3 time as protestant christianity, you will be flop down loser...whahhahahah.