• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When free, spend a little time, read this....

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should channel all this hatred and energy into knowing more about Christianity from the right sources. Need a recommendation or two?

Frodo hypocrite,
Try to debunk the fact that Christian religion is plagarised from Catholic religion first.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frodo hypocrite,
Try to debunk the fact that Christian religion is plagarised from Catholic religion first.

What's there to debunk when you have yet to establish the fact? Betcha never heard of begging the question fallacy? Is it true that Christian religion is plagiarised from Catholic religion?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's there to debunk when you have yet to establish the fact? Betcha never heard of begging the question fallacy? Is it true that Christian religion is plagiarised from Catholic religion?

My hat off you. You can't accept and unable to debunk this established fact. Adding and substracting from Catholic religion does not make Christian religion more origin. If there is no Catholic religion, your copycat faith wilk never exists. I know the truth really hurt, it a fact just written a few hundreds years recently.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've read my Bible. Now I am asking you to produce just one verse that you said we are supposed to believe in virgin Mary. Your constant name calling and vulgarities are not going to help you win this round.

Jackass, if you've read your bible, you will find many verses referring to Virgin Mary and Jesus.....you fake Christian.......putting the bible under your pillow does not equate to reading it, jackass!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should channel all this hatred and energy into knowing more about Christianity from the right sources. Need a recommendation or two?

You're the one conducting jihad here, you jackass.........did your pastor teach you to act like a 2-bit smart alec in a forum?
A true Christian will not behave like you.....you're a total disgrace to Christianity. Fake Christian, worse than a pig.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, real Christians like Kong hee are shouldering the cross on their back and bearing the grilling of secular laws. Fake ones like the hypocritical frodo just whine behind a monitor. There is account of Mary and virgin birth in NT, this lip servicing fuckhead is really confused.

He's a troll and a jackass......that's why I'm so pissed off when I read his lame jabs in every posts of his.........he's definitely a fake Christian and a forum troublemaker.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wei wei jackass.....you believe this pic or not?
Just need to answer yes or no, jackass..:rolleyes:

4pRiWbG.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, real Christians like Kong hee are shouldering the cross on their back and bearing the grilling of secular laws. Fake ones like the hypocritical frodo just whine behind a monitor. There is account of Mary and virgin birth in NT, this lip servicing fuckhead is really confused.

Am I confused, or is it you?

I am not denying the existence of Mary and the virgin birth of Jesus. I am just asking you where it says we have to believe in the virgin Mary. You don't get it, do you?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am I confused, or is it you?

I am not denying the existence of Mary and the virgin birth of Jesus. I am just asking you where it says we have to believe in the virgin Mary. You don't get it, do you?

Cheebye fake Christian.........KNN, based on your fucked logic, you also don't have to believe in Jesus or Noel or Moses or Abraham or any shit in the bible because you tell me which verse in the bible says we have to believe in all these?

You're plain argumentative and just post here to get fucked, that's all, troll.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye fake Christian.........KNN, based on your fucked logic, you also don't have to believe in Jesus or Noel or Moses or Abraham or any shit in the bible because you tell me which verse in the bible says we have to believe in all these?

I believe in Jesus. But show me verse that says I also must believe in Moses or Virgin Mary. BTW, do you know the difference between believing IN someone and believing THAT someone exist? Betcha don't. Not my fault your English not good.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should I answer you if you demonstrate no civility? Say sorry first.

FUCK your cheebye alright! I do not show civility to fake christians.....now come suck my dick, jackass and say sorry for not reading the bible yourself, you useless piece of religious charlatan.
:kma:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe in Jesus. But show me verse that says I also must believe in Moses or Virgin Mary. BTW, do you know the difference between believing IN someone and believing THAT someone exist? Betcha don't. Not my fault your English not good.

Cheebye fake, show me verse to say we must believe in the bible, and also which verse says we must believe in Jesus.

"In and That".......I fuck you then you'll know the answer lor, fakie.

Show me verse leh........that we must believe in the bible and in Jesus.......fakie like you will never be able to show, now fuck off.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye fake, show me verse to say we must believe in the bible, and also which verse says we must believe in Jesus.

"In and That".......I fuck you then you'll know the answer lor, fakie.

Show me verse leh........that we must believe in the bible and in Jesus.......fakie like you will never be able to show, now fuck off.

Amazing isn't it? It must be quite a feat if a fake Christian can utterly tear down your anti-Christian rantings and make you so upset amd angry.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amazing isn't it? It must be quite a feat if a fake Christian can utterly tear down your anti-Christian rantings and make you so upset amd angry.

You're hallucinating. Writing while one thumb is in your asshole is quite a feat, I must say.....Any case, I was been courteous to you by fucking you.....so you can learn something good in your life, or else you would be fed to the pigs a long time ago......

So, do you believe in the bible? Do you believe in Jesus? Mary, Moses, Noah?

Just answer yes or no, jackass.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you don't believe in Mary? You dont think she is a virgin? Or you believe she is evil?

The Bible never asks you to believe in talking snake and man can survive in a whale stomach for days and Noah fairy-tale, why you believe so religiously in them but not mary. You have contradicted yourself very badly, you hypocrite.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you don't believe in Mary? You dont think she is a virgin? Or you believe she is evil?

The Bible never asks you to believe in talking snake and man can survive in a whale stomach for days and Noah fairy-tale, why you believe so religiously in them but not mary. You have contradicted yourself very badly, you hypocrite.

I believe in Virgin Mary.....regardless of whether it is Shin Moo or Moo Moo.....

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're hallucinating. Writing while one thumb is in your asshole is quite a feat, I must say.....Any case, I was been courteous to you by fucking you.....so you can learn something good in your life, or else you would be fed to the pigs a long time ago......

So, do you believe in the bible? Do you believe in Jesus? Mary, Moses, Noah?

Just answer yes or no, jackass.

Didn't you read what I have written? I said I believe in Jesus. I can understand why you are so angry, it's ok to be corrected about your ignorance of Christianity, get used to it.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't you read what I have written? I said I believe in Jesus. I can understand why you are so angry, it's ok to be corrected about your ignorance of Christianity, get used to it.

Show me which verse in the bible says you should believe in Jesus?

Are you that dumb or pretend to be dumb, jackass?

Also, dun try to wriggle out....answer this....

Wei wei jackass.....you believe this pic or not?
Just need to answer yes or no, jackass..
rolleyes.gif

4pRiWbG.jpg

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, I don't think Mary is a virgin. She had other sons and daughters after Jesus was born. Betcha didn't know that because you haven't plagiarised that bit yet?