• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When free, spend a little time, read this....

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show me which verse in the bible says you should believe in Jesus?

Are you that dumb or pretend to be dumb, jackass?

Also, dun try to wriggle out....answer this....

Wei wei jackass.....you believe this pic or not?
Just need to answer yes or no, jackass..
rolleyes.gif

4pRiWbG.jpg

Apologise for your uncouth behaviour first.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
hypocrite fuckhead frodo,
Just answer it! don't snake away. There is no good reason or any such precedence to apology in sammyboy forum. If you really feel so deeply hurt and cannot take the heat, better for you stay inside your closet or church yard. Just answer it!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apologise for your uncouth behaviour first.

Hypocrite! I take it you sheepishly crawling back to your rat hole with your tail tuck between your legs.....
HA HA HA HA HA, JACKASS FAKIE CHRISTIAN!!! If you feel heat too hot, stay out of the kitchen lah, wussy pussy.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaosiu Kia,
finally you are too ashamed to acknowledge your fake ang moh diety :wink: Jesus is a false Messiah, the Jews and Muslims have always been right... Christianity is just a genuine counterfeit version of Catholic. The Palestinian Jesus is weeping and your forefathers are turning in their graves. Fucktard hypocrite.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hypocrite fuckhead frodo,
Just answer it! don't snake away. There is no good reason or any such precedence to apology in sammyboy forum. If you really feel so deeply hurt and cannot take the heat, better for you stay inside your closet or church yard. Just answer it!

Why should I feel hurt when it is your ignorance that is being exposed and when you are the one being cornered, grilled and gorenged? Rather, it is the way both of you respond with expletives and anger that truly reflect how deeply hurt you are because your immature and amateurish way of attacking Christianity have been challenged and defeated.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaosiu Kia,
finally you are too ashamed to acknowledge your fake ang moh diety :wink: Jesus is a false Messiah, the Jews and Muslims have always been right... Christianity is just a genuine counterfeit version of Catholic. The Palestinian Jesus is weeping and your forefathers are turning in their graves. Fucktard hypocrite.

There's no reason to acknowledge a fake ang moh deity, so why should I be ashamed? BTW, which came first, Christianity or Roman Catholicism? But then again we already know you blew it with the wrong answer.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hypocrite! I take it you sheepishly crawling back to your rat hole with your tail tuck between your legs.....
HA HA HA HA HA, JACKASS FAKIE CHRISTIAN!!! If you feel heat too hot, stay out of the kitchen lah, wussy pussy.

Ah I hear a pretentious and self-deceived cry of victory from the one who has been cornered, grilled and gorenged!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah I hear a pretentious and self-deceived cry of victory from the one who has been cornered, grilled and gorenged!

Shameless LOSER......Here, answer this.....

Just need to answer yes or no, jackass..:rolleyes:

4pRiWbG.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless LOSER......Here, answer this.....

Just need to answer yes or no, jackass..:rolleyes:

4pRiWbG.jpg

Did I lose? How? When? Where?

Remember that you were unable to provide me with the verse that says we have to believe in virgin Mary.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Remember that you were unable to provide me with the verse that says we have to believe in virgin Mary.

Answer lah HYPOCRITE...give the verse, yes or no to pic, jackass!!! HA HA HA HA HA

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Answer lah HYPOCRITE...give the verse, yes or no to pic, jackass!!! HA HA HA HA HA

Why should I give you the satisfaction of an answer when you cannot even answer my simple question? Name calling and hurling expletives won't let you win the argument, only proves the weakness of your position.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should I give you the satisfaction of an answer when you cannot even answer my simple question? Name calling and hurling expletives won't let you win the argument, only proves the weakness of your position.

Hurling expletives proves the weakness of my position? HA HA HA HA HA........JACKASS!!!

I rest my case.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

When a self-acclaimed true christian can't even produce a single verse! Very astounding, your expectation of atheists that you considered as evil and wicked people is higher. LOL

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hurling expletives proves the weakness of my position? HA HA HA HA HA........JACKASS!!!

I rest my case.

Sicko hypocrites lost a lot of arguments, he is unable to produce scientific evidence to prove there was a noah flood and the sun was created before the earth. The bible is filled with inaccuracies.

In ancient time when the jews are helpless over their super power neighbours, they hide inside their tents. With one hand at the bottom, they fantasied how they triumped and trashed their opponents. They wrote down these fantasies into their holy books. This sicko hypocrite is doing the same but in sammyboy. LOL

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sicko hypocrites lost a lot of arguments, he is unable to produce scientific evidence to prove there was a noah flood and the sun was created before the earth. The bible is filled with inaccuracies.

In ancient time when the jews are helpless over their super power neighbours, they hide inside their tents. With one hand at the bottom, they fantasied how they triumped and trashed their opponents. They wrote down these fantasies into their holy books. This sicko hypocrite is doing the same but in sammyboy. LOL

That jackass is a troll and enjoy getting bukkaked here. LOL

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

How many arguments did you have, can count? You must have mistaken and confused your assertions with arguments.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rest your case when you did not even have one to start with?

You really are one dumb ass.....hurling expletives DO NOT SHOW weakness of my position, DUMBASS!!!

LOL

Anyway jackass, if I've no case to start with, then how come you say I've a position?

LOL, DUMBASS!!!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a self-acclaimed true christian can't even produce a single verse! Very astounding, your expectation of atheists that you considered as evil and wicked people is higher. LOL

I set extremely low standards for you and sinkie, typical village atheists who are more fluff than stuff. Just one verse only about believing in virgin Mary and you have to hurl expletives and speak genitalia but no answer at all. How can the likes of you ever be a threat to Christianity? You make too easy for informed believers.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really are one dumb ass.....hurling expletives DO NOT SHOW weakness of my position, DUMBASS!!!

LOL

Anyway jackass, if I've no case to start with, then how come you say I've a position?

LOL, DUMBASS!!!

You are in a position with no case. Like that also cannot understand?