• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whats your favourite breakfast meal?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
indian rojak and chinese rojak i eat before ...indonesian rojak ..i never try .

It's a common disk in Jakarta food courts. It's called Gado Gado Healthier than indian rojak which is nothing but fried flour. Contains more veggies than chinese rojak. You will of course find the watered down versions in Batam & Spore which don't include tempe. These places use cheaper fried tofu.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's a common disk in Jakarta food courts. It's called Gado Gado Healthier than indian rojak which is nothing but fried flour. Contains more veggies than chinese rojak. You will of course find the watered down versions in Batam & Spore which don't include tempe. These places use cheaper fried tofu.

i never been inside jakarta food courts ....i also never eat those street food in jakarta .

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A bit hard..... LOL

23_aug-001_blog.jpg

Will sometimes allow myself to eat carrot cakes too :smile:

Looks very appetizing!

I used to start my breakfast with a fruit smoothie (cup of OJ, a banana, fresh blue berries, raspberries and strawberries in a blender with 2 ice cubes - I will drink almost a litre, with a glass for my wife), then every other day a hard boiled egg, followed by either oat porridge with 2 % partly skimmed milk or granola cereals with 2% milk. Unable to find my typical childhood SG breakfast.

Nowadays, I do not make the fruit smoothie, but either a red grapefruit or orange.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG_2450_Snapseed.jpg

Had lontong with paru at Sabar Menanti 2 this morning, surprisingly good. Will RTE, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indonesia rojak is gado-gado.
pecal.jpg

Indo rojak can be Pecal also, slightly different from gado gado, Pecal have more veges like kangkong, cucumber, long beans and bean sprouts as its main ingredients, and with some kua sayur. Gado gado is more dry..... Pecal is more popular in Indo.....

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay and Indian food look like mountain of shit. No wonder they eat till so fat look like mountain of shit LOL

Best breakfast traditional Chinese. Chee cheong fun, orh kway, chwee way, char beehoon.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
indo_fruite_rojak.jpg

If at Indo, you ask for rojak, its a mixture of fruits mixes like SG rojak, got green mango, pineapple. rose apple, apple, jicama

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rojak is originated from Singapore, LOL. Actually fruit rojak should be more expensive than our local rojak, if you sell it in SG.

i thought fruit rojak already is more expensive in singapore compare to the normal one ?