• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's difference between red colour and white colour polo shirt safe distance officers?

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people are poorly trained and undesirable.

It is also not constitutional for them to issue fines or suspend businesses. Parliament never passed any laws for them to do so.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Create jobs for sinkies who were retrenched u also kpkb. No jobs for sinkies u also kpkb. Typical sinkies kpkb 24/7.

IMG_20201004_105632.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Create jobs for sinkies who were retrenched u also kpkb. No jobs for sinkies u also kpkb. Typical sinkies kpkb 24/7.
These are non productive jobs. Even the lower pay cleaners are more contribute to the economy than these useless lot. Get a real job for Pete sake. Once told not to sit on the crossed Mark seat despite being the only person at the table. Told the arsehole to use the grey matter between the ears to think which seat I sat will make any difference as the next table also empty during lull period.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are non productive jobs. Even the lower pay cleaners are more contribute to the economy than these useless lot. Get a real job for Pete sake. Once told not to sit on the crossed Mark seat despite being the only person at the table. Told the arsehole to use the grey matter between the ears to think which seat I sat will make any difference as the next table also empty during lull period.

The govt adds no value to the economy. Wealth can only be created by the private sector.

'Creating' those frivolous jobs is just like applying band-aids, kicking the can down the road, buying time etc.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Easy say. But wheres the proper job? I am sure some of the SDA are more qualified to apply for senior post. Tapi takda kosong leh. So meanwhile settle for SDA rather than come here kpkb 24/7 with no income. Of course they have a choice between SDA, cleaners, security jaga, etc..

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw 3 ambassadors today in blue polo t-shirts with a crest... they have new uniforms liao

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easy say. But wheres the proper job? I am sure some of the SDA are more qualified to apply for senior post. Tapi takda kosong leh. So meanwhile settle for SDA rather than come here kpkb 24/7 with no income. Of course they have a choice between SDA, cleaners, security jaga, etc..
There are plenty of jobs around but most must put in the hours and tiring that pay better than $9/hrs for standing around for 8 hrs. Sunshine bread looking for graveyard shift delivery man, pay around $3k. That an example of a productive work. Work from 2am to finish delivery. It low ses but so is sda. Or lazada delivery. It just a matter want to relax easy money or work hard to a bit more.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are plenty of jobs around but most must put in the hours and tiring that pay better than $9/hrs for standing around for 8 hrs. Sunshine bread looking for graveyard shift delivery man, pay around $3k. That an example of a productive work. Work from 2am to finish delivery. It low ses but so is sda. Or lazada delivery. It just a matter want to relax easy money or work hard to a bit more.

If have class III, can try. But for @$3K, may as well go for security jaga as SS. If lucky u incharge. Sit cosily in guardhouse. Nite shift lagi best.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SQ pilot $2k delivery also do if shittime can believe.

My uncle. Self employed. Catering like wedding, business fuctions etc. Doing quite well until the pandemic strike. Now doing online and also double up as grab delivery. He said nothing to be paiseh. Lots of bills to settle. :confused:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My uncle. Self employed. Catering like wedding, business fuctions etc. Doing quite well until the pandemic strike. Now doing online and also double up as grab delivery. He said nothing to be paiseh. Lots of bills to settle. :confused:
What there to paiseh? It honest money. Put food on the table and pay bills. Although ppl here see blue collar no up which is uncalled for. There are manual work that pay $3kplus to $4k per month. Why u think so many jiuhukia come here to work? Majority of those motorbikes are making these money which 90% of singaporean don’t want to work. Covid is a good thing for locals as jiuhukia cannot come here work so some local business towkays no choice to up salary to attract locals.