• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's difference between red colour and white colour polo shirt safe distance officers?

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
red is like vigilantay and cisco boh power, white is like mata or plaincloth arm pai can liak lang one

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got females also

I have seen two 'ambassadors', one guy one girl, walking close together and the guy was trying to cheehong the girl.

And there were no crowds around them to necessitate the monitoring of safe distancing.

Congrats to the PAP Leegime for creating such wonderful (but dead end) jobs. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I have seen two 'ambassadors', one guy one girl, walking close together and the guy was trying to cheehong the girl.

And there were no crowds around them to necessitate the monitoring of safe distancing.

Congrats to the PAP Leegime for creating such wonderful (but dead end) jobs. :biggrin:

Cheehong is a noun, not a verb. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
KNN chee Hong is also a name KNN

KNN this fellow KNN :eek::biggrin:

1601739118031.png

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg clean also wear white but dunno do wat one, lol

Yeah this white jokers what category? Every time see them at hawker centres. The other day had my lunch at Circuit Rd HC, then went for a smoke besides a bin. Of course lah smoke must pull down my mask. This farker looked at me, I stared back. Then he walked off sheepishly. And I observed these farkers keep on going round and round the whole hawker Ctr. I smoked 2 sticks. I counted they walked around the hawker Ctr twice! Anyone who has been to Circuit Rd HC know that it's just a small HC. CCB!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah this white jokers what category? Every time see them at hawker centres. The other day had my lunch at Circuit Rd HC, then went for a smoke besides a bin. Of course lah smoke must pull down my mask. This farker looked at me, I stared back. Then he walked off sheepishly. And I observed these farkers keep on going round and round the whole hawker Ctr. I smoked 2 sticks. I counted they walked around the hawker Ctr twice! Anyone who has been to Circuit Rd HC know that it's just a small HC. CCB!

Which one? The one by the canal or the one further north? Circuit Rd also has MacPherson hawker centre. And the residents there can cross the overhead bridge south to Geylang East hawker centre. So Lucky.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at brothels in southern thighland, you'll find seasoned hookers in white, "just-broken-in virgins" in pink, and "virgins" in red.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which one? The one by the canal or the one further north? Circuit Rd also has MacPherson hawker centre. And the residents there can cross the overhead bridge south to Geylang East hawker centre. So Lucky.
The one besides the canal. Old timers also called the place as Aljunied Chap Lau.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at brothels in southern thighland, you'll find seasoned hookers in white, "just-broken-in virgins" in pink, and "virgins" in red.
Of all the places that I chionged, I have yet to penetrate the southern part. Heard alot of stories from old timers about the place.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheehong is a noun, not a verb. :wink:

KNN , Me and unker and nephew always see boss saids
advice vs advise.
Now, singrish also lidat arh?

Then , kannina is noun or verb. Sipeh cheem.
Solly my england no goodest.

Reactions: jw5

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of all the places that I chionged, I have yet to penetrate the southern part. Heard alot of stories from old timers about the place.
you'll find many m&ds, mats, mohameds in mercedes crossing the border to hire hookersby the hour, halal or non-halal.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Create jobs for sinkies who were retrenched u also kpkb. No jobs for sinkies u also kpkb. Typical sinkies kpkb 24/7.