• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would you do if PAP wins this coming elections?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's say against all the odds or perhaps who knows PAP might even garner a bigger victory this time over the last elections, what would you do?

I have been a member of sammyboy since 2001 and i still remember the 2nd last election. The one before ass loong became the PM. I still remember how everyone thought the situation would finally change for the better but it didn't!

Fast forward to today and the situation seems to be worse i guess.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's say against all the odds or perhaps who knows PAP might even garner a bigger victory this time over the last elections, what would you do?

I have been a member of sammyboy since 2001 and i still remember the 2nd last election. The one before ass loong became the PM. I still remember how everyone thought the situation would finally change for the better but it didn't!

They shifted the boundaries where a baby god who had mumps at the moment to include a certain section of the population, who have no choice but to say "aye"!. If not we have a GRC & that would shift things better for us..

Let us hope that this time around...we can make the difference..and say YES! WE CAN! and canned them...

to improve life better for us & for our children & the future children..for there is pratically no checks & balances in the government....:mad:

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
What can we do? Just get prepare to withdraw more $ to pay all the price rises they going to implement after they won. Like GST increase and all the whatever bills and taxes all will increase..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I really expect our combined oppositions to win around 40% nationwide votes - that is 1991 GE votes for oppositions.

what is a bigger victory? votes % not proportional to seats won in plurality elections.
The seats PAP 81 Opps 2 have remained unchanged since 1997.

PAP win 70% nationwide votes but 81-2 status quo remain.
PAP win 62% votes, win Hougang or Potong Pasir or both. PAP votes % are down due to oppositions gathering 40% in 2/3 GRCs. Oppositions win more votes but lose seats.
Oppositions win 42% votes but still have 2 seats.
Oppositions get around 33.3% votes again and win 2 SMC + 1 GRC ( unlikely )

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
What can we do? Just get prepare to withdraw more $ to pay all the price rises they going to implement after they won. Like GST increase and all the whatever bills and taxes all will increase..

These Ah Beng are the "practical people" LKY talked about way back in 1985 as they won't lift a finger or stand in the PAP's way and instead they shrug their shoulders, say "What to do?" and reach for their wallets to pay. I trust the Cooleos and clones out there are reading this.

"We have a practical people whose culture tells them that contention for the sake of contention leads to disaster. I have said this on many a previous occasion; that had the mix in Singapore been different, had it been 75% Indians, 15% Malays and the rest Chinese, it would not have worked. Because they believe in the politics of contention, of opposition. But because the culture was such that the populace sought a practical way out of their difficulties, therefore it has worked." Lee Kuan Yew in Parliament, 1985.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt we will ever see the day when Singapore will have significant amount of opposition representation in parliament. Not as long as the opposition remains fragmented. Honestly, do we really need so many different opposition parties?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun expect the results to be different. Sinkaporeans love to get screwed. I am used to it liao. When u expect nothing, u won't get disappointed! Remember this golden rule.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some numbers will change but they will still win. Wasnt our objective not to form the govt but to form a bigger Oppo?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's your only ambition? sorry i am not gay...:biggrin:

U really need to brush up your English.

If i say a cute pig. Then u will say "cute" is actually a pig.

I suggest you enrol yourself here....

The Rotary Special School started as a challenge to provide some education to the otherwise neglected mentally retarded children of the Kanhangad area.

Kanhangad is a small place in the District Of Kasaragod. Although the place has some elementary and high schools, there were no schools to meet the educational needs of mentally handicapped children. The majority population in Kanhangad falls under low-income earners or medium income earners. The literacy level is also on the lower side and hence most parents are ignorant of the problems faced by their child. A mentally handicapped child is thus considered more of a burden in many households. When the land was donated to the Rotary Club, they decided to use it for a good cause and decided to have a school for the mentally retarded children. Over the years, the institution has grown from strength to strength and as on date, it is one of the most reputed special schools in this region. The school is currently having strength of 65 children with eleven teaching staff and four non-teaching staff. Children attending the school are mostly from economically backward families. Many were not getting adequate attention to their problems from the family because of the ignorance of the parents. They are usually mild to severe affected children. However, the children show remarkable improvement in all aspects after started attending the school.

RSSMRC takes care of all the educational needs for the children. They also provide the children with one-time meals and conveyance from their home to school. The school also provides them with health care, as there is no institute dedicated to meet the special needs of the children and provide them with some training to be able to support themselves.

The school provides them with a in house doctor and a well equipped physiotherapy clinic

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt we will ever see the day when Singapore will have significant amount of opposition representation in parliament. Not as long as the opposition remains fragmented. Honestly, do we really need so many different opposition parties?

We can make huge gains but only with a concerted alternative party. The pappies are there for the taking but te oppo heads in SG are not keen to take it.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u expect nothing, u won't get disappointed! Remember this golden rule.

This is precisely what I mean when I say Ah Beng settles for mediocrity. No spark what-so-ever.

To quote Ingersoll, "In the republic of mediocrity, genius is dangerous.". From where they are coming, 3rd rate FTs are finding it unbelievably easy to displace local Ah Beng in employment.

Yukimura Sanada

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Policeman A : How can we nab him when it's so dark in here?

Policeman B : Not a problem as it's easy to smell his keling's presence.

Curry_bashing_2.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These Ah Beng are the "practical people" LKY talked about way back in 1985 as they won't lift a finger or stand in the PAP's way and instead they shrug their shoulders, say "What to do?" and reach for their wallets to pay. I trust the Cooleos and clones out there are reading this.

"We have a practical people whose culture tells them that contention for the sake of contention leads to disaster. I have said this on many a previous occasion; that had the mix in Singapore been different, had it been 75% Indians, 15% Malays and the rest Chinese, it would not have worked. Because they believe in the politics of contention, of opposition. But because the culture was such that the populace sought a practical way out of their difficulties, therefore it has worked." Lee Kuan Yew in Parliament, 1985.

in other words singapore would have been a hell hole if it had 75% keling shit skins as the majority. It's not surprising since you kelings like to boast and lie and cheat. Look at india's hosting of the commonwealth games. Disasterous to say the least.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is precisely what I mean when I say Ah Beng settles for mediocrity. No spark what-so-ever.

To quote Ingersoll, "In the republic of mediocrity, genius is dangerous.". From where they are coming, 3rd rate FTs are finding it unbelievably easy to displace local Ah Beng in employment.

what a stupid shit skinned fool you are. You are getting replaced by FTS. Most of the keling rd sweepers are now 3rd world fts.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
in other words singapore would have been a hell hole if it had 75% keling shit skins as the majority. It's not surprising since you kelings like to boast and lie and cheat. Look at india's hosting of the commonwealth games. Disasterous to say the least.

Still deluded I see. What is the point in building glorious cities that benefit a handful of elites while there is 2 suicides per day and mostly Ah Beng? To top it off Ah Beng is told to go die in JB or Batam and is now 2rd rate citizens in his own countries.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a stupid shit skinned fool you are. You are getting replaced by FTS. Most of the keling rd sweepers are now 3rd world fts.

The road sweepers are bangala not keling. Kelings are the ones that hand out pink slips in Citibank, StanChart and Deutsch bank and tell Ah Beng to fuck off point blank. :biggrin: