• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would you do if PAP wins this coming elections?

jw5

Loyal
I'll continue to treat those lackeys and lapdogs with disdain and despise those ignorant and apathetic voters, while encouraging those who speak rationally and logically to help make the lives of ordinary Singaporeans better.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doubt that the PAP will lose. My best hope is either a big dent in the popular vote or preferably a lost of 2 GRCs and the usual strangle hold on the 2 single wards.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still deluded I see. What is the point in building glorious cities that benefit a handful of elites while there is 2 suicides per day and mostly Ah Beng? To top it off Ah Beng is told to go die in JB or Batam and is now 2rd rate citizens in his own countries.

What a stupid ignorant shit skin statement from the likes of you.

I would rather live in singapore rather than the filthy slums that you shit skins live in shitland.

Btw your shitland descrminiates against you skins the worst.

Lastly it also includes you and your shit skin kind to go and die in JB, understand.

The road sweepers are bangala not keling. Kelings are the ones that hand out pink slips in Citibank, StanChart and Deutsch bank and tell Ah Beng to fuck off point blank. :biggrin:

What a dumb fuck you are. There are keling shit skins whom work as construction workers too not just bangalas. In fact bangalas are frenlier and not as smelly as your kind. It's very easy to identify your species. Ugly,dirty, smelly and a mean nasty look.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can make huge gains but only with a concerted alternative party. The pappies are there for the taking but te oppo heads in SG are not keen to take it.

The problem is come every election, there will always be something from the opposition to sidetrack the public attention ie, Gomez, CSJ mad ranting at GCT. You just can't help but wonder why they just can't put everything in order first since they know it is not going to be a level playing field to begin with.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's say against all the odds or perhaps who knows PAP might even garner a bigger victory this time over the last elections, what would you do?

I have been a member of sammyboy since 2001 and i still remember the 2nd last election. The one before ass loong became the PM. I still remember how everyone thought the situation would finally change for the better but it didn't!

Fast forward to today and the situation seems to be worse i guess.

Yes its getting worse, but it could be a lot worst :biggrin:

Im not voting for the PAP and their equally mediocre opposition anyways :biggrin:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good thing Sammyboy forumers[united] are not standing against PAP in any election. seems as voters we cannot even agree and gangup against a common enemy, but waiting for others to do something that needs collective effect, while we sit and wait with no risk. Honestly speaking most Leeaporeaans deserve being fucked, or love being fucked.