• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what will you choose? share vs property vs gold/silver investment.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anybody want to share his view or his preference investment?

How much money do you have? how deep is your pocket? what kind of risks you want to take?..first starting with "nothing ventured, nothing gain"..then, "fools rushes in, where Angels fear to thread" ( this you can win an Asian Award or something for it)...still is , how much money do you have? & whose money are those??

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have all my investments in equities & collecting dividens. If I has some spare money to speculate I would trade the ETF market & not buy physical gold. In the past I did own some shares in the producers of oil, gas, gold ,....but I'm now totally out.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you want to know No money can also buy property? why so troublesome invest in stock/silver/gold....?

I have all my investments in equities & collecting dividens. If I has some spare money to speculate I would trade the ETF market & not buy physical gold. In the past I did own some shares in the producers of oil, gas, gold ,....but I'm now totally out.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i have wads of cash, i will invest heavily in australia's property, not s'pore.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much money do you have? how deep is your pocket? what kind of risks you want to take?..first starting with "nothing ventured, nothing gain"..then, "fools rushes in, where Angels fear to thread" ( this you can win an Asian Award or something for it)...still is , how much money do you have? & whose money are those??

My cash enough to settle a 1M condo downpayment.

Thinking to cash out my equity and invest in property.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i have wads of cash, i will invest heavily in australia's property, not s'pore.

I do not like to invest in a property which I only own it with a piece of paper.
I like to invest in property which I can monitor. Can go to take a look once I am free.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apply for PR lor...or...get sponsorship...or marry a kangaroo...:biggrin:

I do not like to invest in a property which I only own it with a piece of paper.
I like to invest in property which I can monitor. Can go to take a look once I am free.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The days of property, gold and blue chips investments is long outdated.

The trend now is to invest in screws :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you want to know No money can also buy property? why so troublesome invest in stock/silver/gold....?

Yes I know that. Had a colleague who decided to invest in a few properties but he got burned because he over extended himself & when the market turned he got himself into hot water

Personally I have lost $$...$ playing the forex market:( So I am older & wiser & more cautious with my $:o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i repsect their women chapter, that is the difference between sinkie women charter and aussie's women rights, sinkie divorced women mostly behaved like crazy psycho bitches.:rolleyes: just look at SPH, you will grasp what i am talking about...:biggrin:

cannot marry n divorce in Aussie. Their women's chapter entitled most wives to 80% of assets + all liabilities husbands bear.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife is a good woman.she loves me very much.
I do not mind to give her all my assets and money.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife is a good woman.she loves me very much.
I do not mind to give her all my assets and money.

We must give credit to men who are willing to give their ex-wife all/most of their assets to be with their mistress. I know a man who gave a $4m landed to wife & children while he stays in HDB with China woman and nearly broke because his business declined.

very swee although the marriage failed. At least, remove all the odds of being conned by china woman.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must give credit to men who are willing to give their ex-wife all/most of their assets to be with their mistress. I know a man who gave a $4m landed to wife & children while he stays in HDB with China woman and nearly broke because his business declined.

very swee although the marriage failed. At least, remove all the odds of being conned by china woman.

How is the man doing now?
Does china woman still with him even he is broke now?