• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what will you choose? share vs property vs gold/silver investment.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is the man doing now?
Does china woman still with him even he is broke now?

he only got a hdb left cos business declined.
There is a saying, marry china women sure business fail. quite true to certain extend.

The china woman got a job in Singapore, as nurse.
My whole point is, if a man wanna find china mistress, at least you offload all assets to ex-wife n children, then we salute u and you can know if the china girl is truly yours.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
no offense intended to our brothers here with china wife. i apologize first.

Actually, you would agree that even if you marry a good china woman like krafty's female china doctor, eventually her extended family's problem becomes your problem, so this is why people said marry china women is trouble.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have all my investments in equities & collecting dividens. If I has some spare money to speculate I would trade the ETF market & not buy physical gold. In the past I did own some shares in the producers of oil, gas, gold ,....but I'm now totally out.

You dont have to buy physical gold. You can trade bullion spot. Its much more volatile than forex but offers you the flexibility to control and manage your own portfolio. In a nutshell you gain huge profit if you can capture the market trend and do multiple intraday trades.