• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Man Was Once A Loser MOE Teacher Earning $5k A Month! 3 Years Later, He's Now A Property Tycoon Owning 9 Properties!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullshit to up his profile so can attract clients for his property business

Fake it till you make it

Only 2019 start now can make how much? Shared with 5 friends only appreciate 100+k he not raking it in la.

Maybe want to rope in more people to ‘invest’ with him
Why u bijar other huat big big lobang?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
When has sinkie property prices drop before? It has dipped from time to time, only to bounce back and go from strength to strength, glory to glory.

HDB-price-index-3-April-1024x634.png
It is true in previous supercycle 1970-2020.

My family missed it that is why we are poor like church mouse

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When has sinkie property prices drop before? It has dipped from time to time, only to bounce back and go from strength to strength, glory to glory.

HDB-price-index-3-April-1024x634.png

my relative bought a resale condo before.................lost nearly HALF the value................

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
this sort of pyramid scheme is as old as the Sphinx. Every few years refinance the fucking loans, and then rent out all the properties which ON PAPER bear your name but in reality are hardly yours, because you are still servicing them. You are but a slave to brick and mortar thinking you are a newly minted millionaire. No you just discovered a get rich scam. Any fucking house that's not paid up is a liability, so don't let idiots like this guy or @JohnTan con you. A little knowledge often stems from a pee and poo hare brain

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this sort of pyramid scheme is as old as the Sphinx. Every few years refinance the fucking loans, and then rent out all the properties which ON PAPER bear your name but in reality are hardly yours, because you are still servicing them. You are but a slave to brick and mortar thinking you are a newly minted millionaire. No you just discovered a get rich scam. Any fucking house that's not paid up is a liability, so don't let idiots like this guy or @JohnTan con you. A little knowledge often stems from a pee and poo hare brain

You should read 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad'. Maybe you would have done better financially.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TBH, his facial feature is sharp and thin + ear too small... It is a face of good fortune, 100% can huat big big.

Will be SG Warren Buffet before 40yrs old

He has an ugly mole on his upper lip. Makes him look like a chink hitler.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should read 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad'. Maybe you would have done better financially.
LOL, pls no wonder you are failing in life. Still packing rotten mangoes at RCs LOL. Ppl have long ditched that half-fucked Hawaiian American get rich quack lah, chee bai. I am rich, he should be calling me daddy, and you his dog

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quite fishy leh the story. in a space of 4 years, he amassed enough funds to pay the minimum deposit for 9 properties??

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can rent out 6.9 of his condos to 6.9 wuhan whores each at $6.9k per month. that’s easily $47.69k a month plus quid pro quo with prc prostitutes.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL, pls no wonder you are failing in life. Still packing rotten mangoes at RCs LOL. Ppl have long ditched that half-fucked Hawaiian American get rich quack lah, chee bai. I am rich, he should be calling me daddy, and you his dog

Lots of sinkies made money from owning Singapore property. Are you upset that you missed the boat?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of sinkies made money from owning Singapore property. Are you upset that you missed the boat?
Lots of Sinkies are fucked like you and can’t innovate because your lanjiao is defined by a rental economy. I hope your children and their children will be completely destroyed when countries in the region begin to rise. Only chee bais like you will continue to lick brick and mortar. And you can lick mine as well

Last edited:

SinkieExile

Alfrescian
Loyal
God is fair. He may be rich but he is fucking ugly.

Unfortunately society and girls won't give a fug if he's ugly as long as he's rich.

He handsome but no money, everybody will bo hiew him.

Sad truth of life everywhere, but even more so in moneyfaced Sinkapore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lots of Sinkies are fucked like you and can’t innovate because your lanjiao is defined by a rental economy. I hope your children and their children will be completely destroyed when countries in the region begin to rise. Only chee bais like you will continue to lick brick and mortar. And you can lick mine as well

Ah Gong and the Old Guard already said that part of Singapore's success was due to our neighbours having fucked up leaders and fucked up politics. Nothing has changed in those countries since the 1960s in terms of being fucked up. It's obvious that you haven't been reading regional news.