• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will you buy in SG for an oversea friend whom u going to visit ?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
This one ShenZhen sure don't have.... but its quite thick and heavy..... good for paperweight

LKY_hard-truths.jpg

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merlion chocolate.
Hmmm... good idea. Might consider

Dried mangoes !
Dried mangoes ?? China dont have ? Why you think of this ?

Bak kwa from Lim Chee Guan or pandan chiffon cake/cookies from Bengawan Solo.
Hmm.. good idea too.

Errmm milk powder i know is in high demand but she dont need it. Also if you want me to be a milk mule bringing 10 tins of milk powder for a profit of $180... not worth the hassle.

And also no one is interested in LKY related stuff over there

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the 1st thing that comes to my mind

Never thought of this but is a good idea.

errr... nah. skip

Can i buy some curry puff, pineapple tarts, popiah over ??? Anyway its just a 4 hour trip... will no turn bad right ?[/QUOTE

Bak Kwa would be good, Chinese love meat, confectionery they have plentiful, medicated oils better ones, even our tiger etc no match, curry puffs, popiah maybe, packed in an airtight box...but bak kwa would be impressive..or you can lug that 56" LED Samsung latest TV..sure will be the 'toast' of the place... ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one ShenZhen sure don't have.... but its quite thick and heavy..... good for paperweight

They will tear the pages out & string them on steel wires to be used in the toilets for those 'hard truth' moments, when the woman suddenly have her monthly & is unprepared, the baby ran out of diapers...& that sudden ..oh! that 'lao sai'..& toilet, out of paper..all these are HARD TRUTHS.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after the michael fay episode, i bought a bunch of miniature canes in sg and gave them to my colleagues in the u.s. you can still find the canes at sundry shops in hdb estates.

jw5

Loyal
after the michael fay episode, i bought a bunch of miniature canes in sg and gave them to my colleagues in the u.s. you can still find the canes at sundry shops in hdb estates.

should have bought a bunch of feather dusters instead, at least they can serve multiple purposes..........:wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should have bought a bunch of feather dusters instead, at least they can serve multiple purposes..........:wink:

they would think i'm into sado-masochism. they would be half right. i'm only interested in pain, not the itchy part. :biggrin: