• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what will now to save PAP in 2016 if u r LHL?

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me if i am LHL

I will
1) dig out LTK dirt
2) charge him in court
3) put him a jail
4) bar him from contesting
5) after that i will send someone to create discord within wp
I think the whole wp will collapse after this

pls do not flame me , just want to know what u guy will do if u r lhl
I think in politic, u need to play dirty.

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not the 1970s. If LHL does anything close to throwing political opponents in jail like his papa, he won't last too long.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Resign as PM with immediate effect
2) His last act before resigning should be to sack Khaw Boon Wan, Chan Chun Sing, Teo Chee Hean and Lim Swee Say
3) Sack Tin Pei Ling, Lee Bee Wah, Janil Puthucheary, Teo Ho Pin and Sitoh Yih Pin
4) Appoint Tharman as PM
5) Remove Ho Ching as Temasek CEO and retire to Australia with his whole family
6) Pledge not to involve any of his family or relatives in politics or GLC posts (immediately remove all his relatives now)
7) Apologise to Singaporeans for all the mistakes he made
8) Fully privatise Capitaland, SingTel, SP Services, SMRT by introducing real competition
9) Change back the CPF retirement age to 55 and reduce the minimum sum to $60,000
10) Lower GST back to 3%
11) Immediately stop influx of foreigners, and send all foreign PMETs back home. Hire only foreign labourers or top talents. Not the PMETs who are competing for Singaporeans' jobs.

jswyodn

Alfrescian
Loyal
What they could have done in 2011:
Invite Nicole and Vincent to one of their tea parties.
Get capable people to take over the 3 dismissed ministers instead of shuffling the cabinet.
Retain a few of the older MPs instead of removing them all and taking in those newbies carrying political baggage.

What they can do now:
Nothing. They had one chance to get everything right by putting in the right people in the ministries after sacking three unpopular ministers. Only one of those three ministries has performed decently so far, while the other two have become worse. The talent glut will only worsen from now on. In order to solve the problem, PM would need political capital even greater than what MM had in his time, and I don't see that happening.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Resign as PM with immediate effect
2) His last act before resigning should be to sack Khaw Boon Wan, Chan Chun Sing, Teo Chee Hean and Lim Swee Say
3) Sack Tin Pei Ling, Lee Bee Wah, Janil Puthucheary, Teo Ho Pin and Sitoh Yih Pin
4) Appoint Tharman as PM
5) Remove Ho Ching as Temasek CEO and retire to Australia with his whole family
6) Pledge not to involve any of his family or relatives in politics or GLC posts (immediately remove all his relatives now)
7) Apologise to Singaporeans for all the mistakes he made
8) Fully privatise Capitaland, SingTel, SP Services, SMRT by introducing real competition
9) Change back the CPF retirement age to 55 and reduce the minimum sum to $60,000
10) Lower GST back to 3%
11) Immediately stop influx of foreigners, and send all foreign PMETs back home. Hire only foreign labourers or top talents. Not the PMETs who are competing for Singaporeans' jobs.

Commit Hari Kiri. Daddy will be able to teach him since daddy worked for the Japs.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
shift out the remaining 2 old farts out of parliament and BE in the 2 GRCs. use 孙子兵法 苦肉计 which says hurt yourself strategy.

put in 40% of oppositions in parliament with CSJ in it. Let these oppositions fight among themselves for supremacy in debate and watch them fight like dogs to present best policies.

This make the people happy to see more oppositons in parliament to avoid a revolution. Over the next few years before GE 2016 people can see which oppositions vs oppositons vs PAP can swim or not.

Come GE 2016 the GE game change completely and PAP can fight on same level field and restore their integrity.

Cant beat them, join them. Close one chapter opens another.

Last edited:

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just need to get back to basics and work the ground proper. Too bad too many bad habits already entrenched.

jw5

Loyal
He should retire using the excuse that he wants to spend more time with his exceptional family.